Zombicide» Forums » News

Subject: According to their Facebook Zombies had invaded Brazil rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://us4.campaign-archive2.com/?u=f14be9a9b98fbe23a2c28272...

Waiting for Season 2, would have liked to try to obtain Marvin oh well.
Then again its also in a language unfamiliar with.

Maybe its good news we might see some alternate KS exclusive reach retail release some day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's awesome. I'm glad some people can now get some of the exclusives from season 1 they couldn't before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't wait to see the reaction to some people to this, it's going to be hilarious! You could always try to pick Marvin up and print off the English card from the GG website Koey

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I'm part of the best board gaming group on Facebook Microbadge: Board Game Plus Member!Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Game Designer
jonahmaul wrote:
I can't wait to see the reaction to some people to this, it's going to be hilarious!
Popcorn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no popcorn, but I do have and . Just as good. For me, at least.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Microbadge: I'm part of the best board gaming group on Facebook Microbadge: Board Game Plus Member!Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: Silver Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Game Designer
Amyrin wrote:
I have no popcorn, but I do have and . Just as good. For me, at least.
No or bacon?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I didn't realize you were so haughty that you needed to drink out of a gold chalice. I sincerely regret missing bacon though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mmmmm, bacon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Amyrin wrote:
Well, I didn't realize you were so haughty that you needed to drink out of a gold chalice.
Only when I'm sat upon a goldencamel waiting for the redtrain to take me to the graytaj:...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
I can't wait to see the reaction to some people to this, it's going to be hilarious! You could always try to pick Marvin up and print off the English card from the GG website Koey
Reaction??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koey wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
Reaction??
From the people who are going to be very upset that 'kickstarter exclusives' are popping up in other ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amyrin wrote:
Koey wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
Reaction??
From the people who are going to be very upset that 'kickstarter exclusives' are popping up in other ways.
What he said!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already asked to get my money back and I plan to fill a jar of tears everyday for the rest of my days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I will never support any zombie game ever again. I cannot believe they would do this to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should mail the jars of tears to guillotine games c/o coolminiornot so that they can physically see your pain.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Alves
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is not for sale.
There will be some prizes drawn for the first 500 purchases. (probably the kickstarter exclusives). But they are not for sale, only the base game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My open letter to GG.

'If you release ONE more model, I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its desination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my dark throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one.

When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming - as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of nothing will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, My dark work will begin.

I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.'

(paraphrased from Penny Arcade... but the sentiment fits)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amyrin wrote:
Koey wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
Reaction??
Ah right, they did mention that was one of the reason why they were not available for season 2.
Guess it is a different game since its in a different language.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,

This release will be the retail version. So no promos and stuff and they will not sell promos or anything else.

There will be a promo raffle to the first 500 buyers, but that's all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls