Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve B.
United States
Cherry
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Disclaimer: Here are the first test shots of the SDE Limited editions. Note, the large mold lines are normal at this stage while the molds are adjusted. They are also on Sedition Wars bases while the tool for the Relic Knight ones are being finished.

Original Link:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/relic-knig...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Turpin
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Re: SDE Relic Knight Limited Editions Scupt Updates (Pictures)
Cool, it look like Sebastian is a dual wielder!

G
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait to get these! I even like Sebastian now I've seen the opposite sides of him. Still want to know when Kasaro-To is going to be a hero or a boss!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deft Titan
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing these!

We already covered to death the companions missing in another thread. I do like the action poses of the sculpts and am excited to paint and play with them, however I am just a tiny bit annoyed with some of the overreach of the models into an adjacent space. It crowds the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Malya and Kisa look great, can't wait to play them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Garcia
United States
Touchet
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
Can't wait to get these! I even like Sebastian now I've seen the opposite sides of him. Still want to know when Kasaro-To is going to be a hero or a boss!
Kasaro-To is going to be a mini boss if I recall correctly from my conversation with the crew at Sakura-Con
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daniken wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
Kasaro-To is going to be a mini boss if I recall correctly from my conversation with the crew at Sakura-Con
Sweet, makes more sense but nice to know. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Pooler
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daniken wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
Yup. It was hinted to me at CMoN Expo that not all the figs were heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B.
United States
Cherry
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bastimret wrote:
daniken wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
Yup. It was hinted to me at CMoN Expo that not all the figs were heroes.
I believe that Kisa (the cat person) is also not a Hero. Her pose and expression give off the villain vibe, so I think she will be a Mini-Boss.
That's what I hope anyways ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiren Maelwulf
Canada
Richmond
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish we'd get some promo bosses rather than more mini-bosses. I haven't event played with all the mini-bosses I have now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Der Kelch
msg tools
mbmbmb
Right now Bosses have Creature-Spawn in Timeout and that makes it more difficult to add new bosses, without adding new denizens. I would like to see more Bosses, too, but in most games I made with my friends they didn't get past the Mini-Boss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kiren Maelwulf
Canada
Richmond
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Feuerkelch wrote:
Right now Bosses have Creature-Spawn in Timeout and that makes it more difficult to add new bosses, without adding new denizens. I would like to see more Bosses, too, but in most games I made with my friends they didn't get past the Mini-Boss
The time-out creatures would be pretty easy to get around, heck Starfires time-out barely makes a difference by the time it comes into play. A boss could simply be balanced around not having a timeout or draw X minions/denizens from whatever pool is being used. I think it would actually be fairly simple to add new bosses and would bring a lot more to the game than more mini-bosses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kirenx wrote:
Feuerkelch wrote:
The time-out creatures would be pretty easy to get around, heck Starfires time-out barely makes a difference by the time it comes into play. A boss could simply be balanced around not having a timeout or draw X minions/denizens from whatever pool is being used. I think it would actually be fairly simple to add new bosses and would bring a lot more to the game than more mini-bosses.
Agreed. Just because the current Time-Outs involve spawning minions/denizens there's nothing to say you have to do this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B.
United States
Cherry
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If SPM really wanted to make money / promote the game, they could release small Boss Expansions with only a Boss and it's 4-8 unique timeout spawn mobs. Maybe even include a new Hero with the Boss.

Being the 'completionist' type, I would buy them all even if I never planned to use them =p

And it's just a really good idea ^_^
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Russell
msg tools
darkmagi wrote:
If SPM really wanted to make money / promote the game, they could release small Boss Expansions with only a Boss and it's 4-8 unique timeout spawn mobs. Maybe even include a new Hero with the Boss.

Being the 'completionist' type, I would buy them all even if I never planned to use them =p

And it's just a really good idea ^_^
I agree, the more bosses/heroes the better. I'd also like to see new loot deck expansions. A complete new deck that would replace the one in game, just to change things up. I would be ok with just additional loot as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Russell
msg tools
Is there a guesstimate time on their release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joshuar56 wrote:
They are not being released. They were part of the Relic Knights Kickstarter campaign and were KS exclusives. They are currently due to be delivered in November.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Russell
msg tools
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
They are not being released. They were part of the Relic Knights Kickstarter campaign and were KS exclusives. They are currently due to be delivered in November.
I understand that they are KS exclusives, I meant released to the people who backed them...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joshuar56 wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
I understand that they are KS exclusives, I meant released to the people who backed them...
Cool, just wanted to be sure. November it is!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Russell
msg tools
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
Sweet, thanks for the info! Crossing fingers for an earlier release!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
darkmagi wrote:
If SPM really wanted to make money / promote the game, they could release small Boss Expansions with only a Boss and it's 4-8 unique timeout spawn mobs.

Maybe even include a new Hero with the Boss.
There is probably some issue with managing micro-expansions vs. additional spawn sets vs. regular expansions. Given that Soda Pop had demonstrated to be somewhat less than ideal at managing things, tracking a series of Boss-oriented micro-expansions is probably a challenge.

Including a New Hero starts making the thing larger, and at that point, you're heading back to Cavers of Roxor-sized sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
joshuar56 wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
Fingers crossed but seeing as it's already been delayed by 6 months I'm not optimistic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Russell
msg tools
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:
joshuar56 wrote:
Fingers crossed but seeing as it's already been delayed by 6 months I'm not optimistic!
It seems Soda Pop is now saying that the November release date is pretty FIRM, so it sounds like the delays are behind them. It looks like the SDE LEs are done and ready to be produced though, so why can't they just send them right meow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Scott
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DeftTitan wrote:
Thanks for sharing these!

We already covered to death the companions missing in another thread. I do like the action poses of the sculpts and am excited to paint and play with them, however I am just a tiny bit annoyed with some of the overreach of the models into an adjacent space. It crowds the board.
May I be directed to the thread in which the missing companions are discussed? I will be sad to see these companions/ciphers absent with these figures.

Otherwise the sculpts look awesome. I am happy that Sebastian doesn't look like another royal paladin (his promo art looked like that could very well happen.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Noel
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Super Dungeon Explore fanMicrobadge: GURPS (4th Edition) fanMicrobadge: Home Brewer
joshuar56 wrote:
It seems Soda Pop is now saying that the November release date is pretty FIRM, so it sounds like the delays are behind them. It looks like the SDE LEs are done and ready to be produced though, so why can't they just send them right meow
Meow meow, don't worry. The meownies will come out in Meowvember when they're done meowking them. They probably meowant all the meownies to come-owut at the same time. Have a good day meow!
MEOW!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |