Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob T
United States
Mantua (near Woodbury)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I've been told that Android: Infiltration isn't the best game in the universe blah blah but I still love it! Never played Android or Netrunner so Infiltration is my only foray into FFG's Cyberpunk universe. And yes I even play solo, with 2 characters.

So far 40 is a really good score, but I'm lucky just to get out of the building with 20 or more. What score do you think should count as a "win"? And should the goal be higher for 3 players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
André Lecointre
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When playing co-op, I usually put the line at 25 VP per player, or for a longer game, 30 VP and the alarm dial starts on '-1'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob T
United States
Mantua (near Woodbury)
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great solo game .... somehow. I play with 2 characters and both must make it out of the building to win. Winning scores have ranged from 30 to 66 using Download istead of Extract.

Some items are useless in solo/co-op play, except when you need to discard something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.