Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With the announcement of Dungeon Twister: The Card Game and the fact that this is competing with Race for the Galaxy: Alien Artifacts for most delayed expansion, I think we can call this DOA.

Which makes me really leery about supporting Dungeon Twister: The Card Game. Christophe Boelinger has a standing history for letting his creations simply... die.

Sad really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Carlos Goyes
Colombia
Bogota
Cundinamarca
flag msg tools
badge
It’s true hard work never killed anyone, but I figure, why take the chance? - Ronald Reagan
Microbadge: 2-player Games fanMicrobadge: Extended Stats userMicrobadge: CLICK MICROBADGE to see what I have FOR SALEMicrobadge: Dog loverMicrobadge: "It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters." —Epictetus
I hope not. I still want to buy Traps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mb
At least there is plenty of play in the base DT Prison game, it is a very deep game all by itself.

I had thought maybe the card game was a cost-effective way of making it 3-4 players, but apparently it's only 2-players. At least base, I'm sure they'll have expansions.

Maybe the minis for DT Prison were just too expensive to be sustainable given the sales.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to see it come out, but at this point I doubt we'll ever see this being published.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls