tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nappen the Wargamer Dad

San Antonio
Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is my understanding. I assume it is due to completing the artwork, finalizing all the cards associated with backer pledges, finalizing game mechanics-including the newer advanced battle system and it should include the strech goal expansions.

Of course, that is just an assumption on my part
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they just meant the bonus cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Duglis wrote:
Is this so?

I think Alex mentioned them being available 1 month prior for testing? Not really sure though, as seeing 1 month before it comes out doesn't make sense testing wise...but that's what my memory is telling me lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have nothing to add here, but I couldn't pass by without saying that Okami31's avatar of little baby Amaterasu has just made my day a little better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Lim
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Great question! We're planning on getting all the artwork done, then releasing the PNP version. Right now, we can't give you an accurate date estimate because we're waiting to see how many expansions we'll be adding at the end of the campaign (Looks like "Legends of Time" will definitely make the cut!) Based on that, we can schedule the artists and figure out approximately when they'll be finished.

Meanwhile, we'll be playtesting with proxies just for the Advanced Battle system as well as a few other additions we've made. But once the artwork is done, we'll just incorporate them into the cards and make printer ready files for you all to playtest and provide feedback before we go into final production.

We'll give you all an update on that about one week after the end of the campaign, when we send out the Kickstarter Surveys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas S
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for your reply!

ranma8 wrote:
Great question! We're planning on getting all the artwork done, then releasing the PNP version. Right now, we can't give you an accurate date estimate because we're waiting to see how many expansions we'll be adding at the end of the campaign (Looks like "Legends of Time" will definitely make the cut!) Based on that, we can schedule the artists and figure out approximately when they'll be finished.

Meanwhile, we'll be playtesting with proxies just for the Advanced Battle system as well as a few other additions we've made. But once the artwork is done, we'll just incorporate them into the cards and make printer ready files for you all to playtest and provide feedback before we go into final production.

We'll give you all an update on that about one week after the end of the campaign, when we send out the Kickstarter Surveys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joke Meister
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if the PnP edition will be included if people back for the physical product?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos "Koey"
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jokemeister wrote:
Does anyone know if the PnP edition will be included if people back for the physical product?

Carlos - "Koey" just now
@Alexander
If you pop back in.
This question has been asked several times so bringing it up.
Are the Fairytale, Legend, Horror, Steampunk, Zombie PnP included in the Lion King Pledge?
If you purchase the Cheesecake/Teaser do you get the PnP version of Cheesecake/Teaser too?

Answer:
Alexander Lim wrote:

To answer your questions in the same order:

1. Yes, the PNP for those are included as we unlock them for Lion King and above only.

2. No, you do not get the PNP versions of the Exclusive Cards when you add-on the physical cards. Those are separate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joke Meister
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Carlos

Thanks! That was extremely helpful of you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.