Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been thinking about moderating a Montreal area free shipping Math trade, and wanted to get an idea if there was enough interest in the idea. Anyone in the area who would be interested please post here so I can get an idea if it will be worth the effort.

Thanks,
Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Yannakis
Canada
Terrebonne
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would definetly like it.

Why don't you just create it, give it about 2 weeks before closing it, then even if there is only 4 people trading games, it's better than nothing.

When I placed a collective order to Germany last year, I sent a geekmail to all my Montreal Geekbuddy and it worked out great. I currently have over 30 Montreal geekbuddy, if you want to know how to do it just tell me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michel, I think I am just going to start it and see what happens. If people tell their geekbuddies, then word will probably spread.

Jason, I guess it'd either have to be somewhere central, downtown, I guess. Or I could make it so that the person trading the game arranges a place to meet with the recipient.

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Yannakis
Canada
Terrebonne
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great,laugh
Just make sure we can had as many games as we can, so there is more chance game get traded. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going over the rules for the list, I'll probably post it over the week-end.

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.