Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
64 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: How many Spiel des Jahres winners do you own, and which one is the best? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Spiel [+] Jahres [+] des [+] [View All]
Jeff
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
There's no simple explanation for anything important any of us do, and yeah the human tragedy consists of the necessity of living with the consequences, under pressure, under pressure. -Courage (For Hugh Maclennan): The Tragically Hip
badge
We're forced to bed, but we're free to dream. -Gift Shop: The Tragically Hip
Microbadge: Fan of Games Dripping with ThemeMicrobadge: Game components fanMicrobadge: I pimp my gamesMicrobadge: Miniature PainterMicrobadge: Card Sleeve user
Just wondering.

Right now I own 5. Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective, Carcassonne, Ticket To Ride, Dominion, and Dixit. I'll be picking up El Grande tomorrow.

For me Dixit is the most interesting of the ones I have. Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective is good in theory, but unfortunately it's a hard slog to get through the cases and it's almost impossible to do well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Addison Fox
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
None at the moment, but after I gave Ticket to Ride to my family for christmas they own two now. I like TtR better than Qwirkle, but they're very different games for very different circumstances.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here's the list so people don't need to look them up. This is just the SdJ itself but not the kinder or kennerspiel award. I've put the ones I own in bold.

2012 Kingdom Builder
2011 Qwirkle
2010 Dixit
2009 Dominion
2008 Keltis
2007 Zooloretto A bit too childish for me I think. We also only usually get to play this with 2, which also really diminishes its appeal.
2006 Thurn and Taxis I'm a fan of this one but no-one will play it with me.
2005 Niagara
2004 Ticket to Ride Awesome
2003 Alhambra
2002 Villa Paletti
2001 Carcassonne Blah. Wifey loves it though
2000 Torres
1999 Tikal Beautiful board and components. I enjoy it but it works best on iOS
1998 Elfenland
1997 Mississippi Queen Still haven't played this.
1996 El Grande Deserves the accolades. Sublime game.
1995 The Settlers of Catan My second gateway game (yes I needed to be asked twice)
1994 Manhattan
1993 Call my Bluff
1992 Um Reifenbreite
1991 Drunter und Drüber
1990 Hoity Toity
1989 Café International
1988 Barbarossa
1987 Auf Achse
1986 Top Secret Spies
1985 Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective Bought it yesterday. Yet to play. Intend on co-oping this one with the missus.
1984 Railway Rivals
1983 Scotland Yard Prefer Fury of Dracula to this.
1982 Enchanted Forest
1981 Focus
1980 Rummikub Fun and dry!
1979 Hare and Tortoise
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
2012 Kingdom Builder - played; pretty decent, but no need to own.
2012 Kennerspiel: Village - own; very good.
2011 Qwirkle
2011 Kennerspiel: 7 Wonders - own; one of the few worthwhile games with 6/7.
2010 Dixit - own; remains our go to party game.
2009 Dominion - own; doesn't see the table a whole lot, but still have a positive impression of it.
2008 Keltis - own; pretty lightweight, but good for something different every so often.
2007 Zooloretto
2006 Thurn and Taxis - played; hated it.
2005 Niagara
2004 Ticket to Ride - previously owned in the "Europe" version; loathe it.
2003 Alhambra - own; somewhat too luck-based / simplistic for my tastes, but finding myself warming to it a little bit more every time we play it.
2002 Villa Paletti - own; great fun, just don't expect too much.
2001 Carcassonne - own; got me into gaming; there's much better games out there, but nice to have all the same.
2000 Torres - own; recent addition, so still trying to get a good feel for it, but so far I'm very impressed.
1999 Tikal - own; gorgeous, suffers a lot from other players playing badly, but mostly nice.
1998 Elfenland
1997 Mississippi Queen

1996 El Grande - own; fantastic
1995 The Settlers of Catan - played; a deserved classic, but long since overshadowed.
1994 Manhattan
1993 Call my Bluff
1992 Um Reifenbreite
1991 Drunter und Drüber
1990 Hoity Toity

1989 Café International - played; way too luck based.
1988 Barbarossa
1987 Auf Achse
1986 Top Secret Spies
1985 Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
1984 Railway Rivals
1983 Scotland Yard
1982 Enchanted Forest
1981 Focus

1980 Rummikub - played; I always win, and find it mindbogglingly boring.
1979 Hare and Tortoise - previously owned; hated it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philipp Ottensamer
Austria
Wien
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Blade Runner fanMicrobadge: Unity userMicrobadge: Tomato loverMicrobadge: COIN fanMicrobadge: Transmetropolitan fan

The best: Heimlich & Co..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek Wieszaczewski
Poland
Wrocław
Poland
flag msg tools
Microbadge: "TAKE SIX MEAT DAMAGE, FROWNY EURODUDE!"Microbadge: I play Dominion with all the expansions mixed in.Microbadge: Android: Netrunner fan - ShapersMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: Orienteering fan
I have Carcassonne, Dominion and Kingdom Builder. I like all of those, though I would never play first two without expansions, so I have to say that in the form that won the prize my favourite one is Kingdom Builder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
Microbadge: Backpacking fan - BackpackerMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys and Two GirlsMicrobadge: Atari 2600 fanMicrobadge: A dingo ate my baby!Microbadge: I speak Japanese
2011 Qwirkle (owned)
2010 Dixit
2007 Zooloretto (owned)
2006 Thurn and Taxis (owned)
2004 Ticket to Ride
2001 Carcassonne (owned)
1998 Elfenland (owned)
1997 Mississippi Queen (owned): This is my best. I was out of my mind to get rid of it.
1995 The Settlers of Catan (owned)
1983 Scotland Yard
1980 Rummikub

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Sant
United States
Easton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Microbadge: New England Patriots fanMicrobadge: StuntKite Publishing "Patchistory" Contest participantMicrobadge: Queen Games "Everything Alhambra!" Contest participantMicrobadge: Tzolk'in fanMicrobadge: Zombie State Games “Scavenger” Contest participant

2011 Qwirkle
2010 Dixit
2009 Dominion
2007 Zooloretto
2004 Ticket to Ride
2003 Alhambra
2001 Carcassonne
1995 The Settlers of Catan
1983 Scotland Yard
1980 Rummikub

From that group, I probably enjoy TtR the most, but none make my top 10 (or 15 or 20?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
I will have to go with Torres. Interesting decisions, interesting strategies, a tactile experience that is pretty fascinating to new and old players alike, and a lot of depth for a SdJ winner.

(and who picks Fury of Dracula over Scotland Yard? I mean really...)

I own:

2011 Qwirkle
2009 Dominion
2008 Keltis
2007 Zooloretto
2006 Thurn and Taxis
2004 Ticket to Ride
2003 Alhambra
2002 Villa Paletti
2001 Carcassonne
2000 Torres
1999 Tikal
1996 El Grande
1990 Hoity Toity
1988 Barbarossa
1983 Scotland Yard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I Love WinterMicrobadge: Walking in a Winter WonderlandMicrobadge: I love snowmenMicrobadge: Polar Bear loverMicrobadge: Frozen fan
I own nine. The best of the ones I own (as defined as the one that gets the most play) is TTR. Followed closely by Alhambra.

As to which is best overall, I think it's the one you like the best and play the most.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon Khan
United Kingdom
Shefford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
Games, games and more games!
Microbadge: Golden MeepleMicrobadge: GCL Beehive--BuzzworthyMicrobadge: Geek of the WeekMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: Gamer Family
2009 Dominion
2006 Thurn and Taxis
2005 Niagara
2004 Ticket to Ride
2003 Alhambra
2001 Carcassonne
2000 Torres
1999 Tikal
1997 Mississippi Queen
1996 El Grande
1993 Call my Bluff
1992 Um Reifenbreite
1991 Drunter und Drüber
1990 Hoity Toity
1983 Scotland Yard
1982 Enchanted Forest
1979 Hare and Tortoise

So 18 in total. As for the best, I'm hard pushed to decide between Settlers of Catan and Dominion - both are games I've played well over 100 times, and I regularly still play, and both are excellent as gateway/family games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huber

Westborough
Massachusetts
msg tools
I own nine at present - Hare & Tortoise, Auf Achse, Um Reifenbreite, Settlers of Catan, Mississippi Queen, Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, Thurn & Taxis, and Keltis. Settlers is my favorite of the batch - and my favorite game overall.

I've played all of them at least once, and I've owned most of them at some point. (I've never owned Adel Verpflichtet, Dominion, Kingdom Builder, Dixit, or Rummikub.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Charters
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Married 25 yearsMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys and Two GirlsMicrobadge: Intel fanMicrobadge: Born in 1964Microbadge: Latter-day Saint
Below are the 11 I own, sorted by my preference. My rating is in () after the game. I find all of these to be good games, although some (Zooloretto, Qwirkle, Ticket to Ride) better played with kids; and some (Dixit, Rummikub, Ticket to Ride) better played with non-board-gamers.

Several of these games make great gateway games; Ticket to Ride, Settlers, Dominion, Carcassonne, Dixit.

The sdj winners that I don't own, but would like to get are: El Grande, Torres, and maybe Kingdom Builder

2004 Ticket to Ride (9.15)
1995 The Settlers of Catan (8.96)
1999 Tikal (8.9)
2006 Thurn and Taxis (8.4)
2009 Dominion (8.3)
2003 Alhambra (8.26)
2001 Carcassonne (8.22)
2010 Dixit (8.19)
2007 Zooloretto (7.51)
2011 Qwirkle (7.1)
1980 Rummikub (7) - actually, I think I'd prefer a game of Rummikub to Qwirkle or Zooloretto.....I may need adjust my ratings.

PS: thanks for posting the list of sdj winners.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vivienne Raper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Blue Moon fanMicrobadge: Plays Games with LoverMicrobadge: I go to London on BoardMicrobadge: My Dog ate my boardgameMicrobadge: Puzzle Strike fan - I like to Combo
I own:

2012 Kingdom Builder - One of my favourite games. It's like Through the Desert with extra variety.
2011 Qwirkle - I have Qwirkle Cubes. More thinky than you'd expect. I always try playing it when I'm exhausted, discover it's not brainless, and put it away.
2010 Dixit - a favourite of non-gamer friends.
2009 Dominion - one of our most-played games so it must be good.
2006 Thurn and Taxis - I like this one. It seems like it would be boring and uninteractive, but it's good tense fun
2004 Ticket to Ride - meh. Will play with non-gamers.
2003 Alhambra - Also meh with two.
2001 Carcassonne - Meh.
2000 Torres - A brilliant abstract with nice components.
1999 Tikal - Love this on the iPad
1998 Elfenland - A great game, which would get played more if it was better with two.
1996 El Grande - Probably the most brilliant area control game ever made. Accept no imitators.
1995 The Settlers of Catan - Euro games done right. It combines fun trading and negotiation with an economic engine game.
1989 Café International - A heavily luck-driven card game that hasn't stood the test of time (owned on iPad)
1980 Rummikub - I liked this as a kid. Haven't played as an adult.
1979 Hare and Tortoise - Fun, but not the best game ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
RJD
United States
Quad-Cities
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Role-playerMicrobadge: CMG fanMicrobadge: Ameritrash fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game fanMicrobadge: Space Hulk fan
I own and love Mississippi Queen, and its expansion.

I acquired both Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective and Scotland Yard at local Goodwills in the last year or so but still haven't tried either yet, if ever.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Whitmore
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Racing Games fanMicrobadge: Daytona 500 fanMicrobadge: Car nutMicrobadge: Daytona 500 fanMicrobadge: Daytona 500 fan

2012 Kingdom Builder - on my shelf, unopened, and likely to be placed on a prize table. "Pretty Good", but I don't think I need to own it.

2011 Qwirkle - Previously owned. "Pretty Good", given as a gift.

2010 Dixit - Never owned. Not my sort of game.

2009 Dominion - Never owned. Tried once. Didn't interest me.

2008 Keltis - No experience with this one.

2007 Zooloretto - "Pretty Good", Tried a couple of times. Never felt the need to own it.

2006 Thurn and Taxis - Previously Owned. "Pretty good", but the last game from SdJ I made a point of getting.

2005 Niagara - Never owned. I will play, but won't request this one.

2004 Ticket to Ride - Never owned thus version. Good enough game, but not really appealing to me.

2003 Alhambra - I'm in the minority that would rather play Stimmt So.

2002 Villa Paletti - There are better dexterity games out there.

2001 Carcassonne - Still own this one. I disposed of most of the expansions. The core game is good, but burnout around here is high.

2000 Torres - Reacquired this one. Worthy abstract game.

1999 Tikal - Finally removed this one from my collection. A game I esteemed more than I really wanted to play.

1998 Elfenland - Good when it came out. My tastes have evolved away from this game.

1997 Mississippi Queen - Still own this one, and still like it. But lot's of people dislike race games. This one can have a pile up at the finish.

1996 El Grande - Wonderful game, one of my favorites. owned.

1995 The Settlers of Catan - Excellent fun, especially if you ignore the expansions. Owned in three editions.

1994 Manhattan - Previously owned. Rather a mean game. For variety you can try this with the "Godzilla" variant.

1993 Call my Bluff - perhaps the most played game in my collection. Feels trivial, but people keep requesting it.

1992 Um Reifenbreite - Great fun, but we do not use the event cards. Owned.

1991 Drunter und Drüber - Previously owned. I'd actually enjoy revisiting this one. But am hesitant to reacquire it.

1990 Hoity Toity - Never owned this one. Not a favorite.

1989 Café International - Previously owned. Some fun, but traded long ago. I would play again if I had a chance.

1988 Barbarossa - Interesting for the use of modeling clay. But not great. Previously owned.

1987 Auf Achse - Still own this one. Fun pickup and deliver game. This game replaced Merchants of Venus for me for a few years. But now I'd rather play MoV.

1986 Top Secret Spies - I own the Heimlich & Co. version. Super simple game that is interesting. Classic Euro style from the old days. Recommended.

1985 Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective - Owned. I need to play this one.

1984 Railway Rivals - Previously owned. Good game. Worth a try.

1983 Scotland Yard - Lovely game. Get the Ravensburger edition if you can. I like the purity of this game. Others have taken this system and added other elements to it (Fury of Dracula), which is okay. But I like the core system in this game all by itself.

1982 Enchanted Forest - Previously owned. Strictly children's fair.

1981 Focus - Previously owned. I think I had an edition titles "Domination". Pure abstract game. I'd probably like it more now than back when I tried it.

1980 Rummikub - Never owned. Basically a rummy variant played with tiles.

1979 Hare and Tortoise - Intelligent game, but one that has never especially appealed to me. never owned.

I went through a phase where I was collecting all the SdJ's back when I entered the hobby (late 90's). It was a fun exploratory phase of my hobby. Many of these games passed through my hands. As the years have gone on, I realize now some of the games I let go, would be fun to play again. But I don't really want to buy them again. I figure an opportunity will come about eventually.

Have fun checking out this interesting backlist!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Delaware
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Alhambra fanMicrobadge: Ogre fanMicrobadge: Taj Mahal fanMicrobadge: Platinum Folding@Home donatorMicrobadge: I contributed in the push to the first 1,000,000,000 points!
I don't know and I don't care. The presence or absence of one award doesn't change my opinion of a game one whit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Terminal City Tabletop ConventionMicrobadge: Seasons fanMicrobadge: A Feast for Odin fanMicrobadge: My wife says I have too many board gamesMicrobadge: I get my butt kicked playing games with my kid(s)
2007 Zooloretto - Owned, traded away. Other games scratched the same itch (Coloretto)
2006 Thurn and Taxis - Love this game, but find it hard to get others to the table with it
2005 Niagara - Owned, traded away. I didn't like the moving system, with 6 tiles you rotated through one by one
2004 Ticket to Ride - Great game, plays with all my different groups. Better ones out there, but I won't turn down a game
2003 Alhambra - Really like this one, own the big box. Haven't tried all the expansions, and I mainly play games with my wife, and we both don't like Dirk, so this one doesn't get many plays.
2001 Carcassonne - Love, Love it...probably one of my favorite games. Don't play it nearly as much as I want
1995 The Settlers of Catan - Own it, play it relatively frequently, but mainly for nostalgia sake...there are other games I prefer.

of the SpJ winners, I'd rank my top 5 as

Carcassonne
Thurn and Taxis
Alhambra
Ticket to Ride
Settlers of Catan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: 2017 RPG Geek Play-by-Forum Initiative participantMicrobadge: Scythe fanMicrobadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Peanuts fanMicrobadge: University of Alabama
1980 Rummikub - OK; only play with my wife & Aunt
1983 Scotland Yard - good
1985 Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: The Thames Murders & Other Cases - haven't played yet
1990 Hoity Toity - good
1995 Catan - know it's a classic but I find it only OK
1998 Elfenland - My intro to "German" games & still my favorite
2000 Torres - OK
2001 Carcassonne - good, but I got tired of all the expansions
2003 Alhambra - good
2004 Ticket to Ride - excellent game; my "go to" gateway game
2006 Thurn and Taxis - good
2007 Zooloretto - OK but I prefer Coloretto; traded
2009 Dominion - initially very good; too many expansions
2010 Dixit - very good with non-gamers; fun
2011 Qwirkle - not as good as expected; 1 play & shelved
2011 (Kennerspiel) 7 Wonders - great game; scales to 7
2012 (Kennerspiel) Village - great but hard to get to the table

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Eisenhauer
India
New Delhi
Delhi
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Platinum RPG CollectorMicrobadge: ExpatriateMicrobadge: Mothership RPG fanMicrobadge: Roleplaying Since 1985Microbadge: Platinum Board Game Collector
Let's see:

2012 Kingdom Builder Previously owned. Wife & I not impressed.
2011 Qwirkle
2004 Ticket to Ride I own Ticket to Ride: Europe. Can't stand the original.
2003 Alhambra For trade
2001 Carcassonne
2000 Torres
1999 Tikal Beautiful
1998 Elfenland Gave my copy away as present. Am looking for Elfenroads in trade
1997 Mississippi Queen
1996 El Grande
1994 Manhattan
1993 Bluff (Liars Dice)
1992 Um Reifenbreite Previously owned, will aquire again when back in Germany.
1991 Drunter und Drüber
1990 Adel verpflichtet
1986 Heimlich & Co
1985 Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective and every expansion
1984 Railway Rivals & Dampfross
1983 Scotland Yard For trade
1980 Rummikub
1979 Hase & Igel

So obviously I own to many shake
Best one: El Grande closely followed by Sherlock Holmes (a very queer choice even at the time it was SdJ)

Edit: Spelling & added Best of ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
Microbadge: Meaty Game fanMicrobadge: Train GamerMicrobadge: My cat destroys games in progressMicrobadge: Owner of Too Many Unplayed GamesMicrobadge: GameChat League - Mafia Division: "A mob is forming."
I'll also agree that the SdJ seems to be a little inconsistent. In recent years it's leaned quite light, and that's not generally what I like. That said, if Hanabi wins this year, I do love that game, and I own Kingdom Builder, so maybe I just want to complain.

I own:

2012 Kingdom Builder
2009 Dominion
2006 Thurn and Taxis
2004 Ticket to Ride - only own iOS version, don't feel need to also have physical game as I know quite a few people who do
2003 Alhambra
2001 Carcassonne - better with expansions laugh
1999 Tikal
1996 El Grande
1995 The Settlers of Catan - previously owned, sold mine but still have lots of gamer group people that have it

So several but not as many as a lot of others here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bame
United States
Flagstaff
Arizona
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Johann Sebastian Bach fanMicrobadge: Ansel Adams fanMicrobadge: C. S. Lewis fanMicrobadge: MethodistMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek Veteran
2011 Qwirkle - Good, but we like Qwirkle Cubes better.
2009 Dominion - Excellent
2001 Carcassonne - Great, but I am kind of burned out
Railway Rivals - Sold it yesterday. No one ever wanted to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davey Jones
Netherlands
Leusden
Utrecht
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Copper File UploaderMicrobadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: Ares Games "Sails of Glory" Contest participant
SoC, Tikal and El Grande.

SoC i found disappointing, but the other 2 are favorites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Blue
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: From sunny Orange County, CaliforniaMicrobadge: Latter-day SaintMicrobadge: I've played games in South KoreaMicrobadge: I've played games in EnglandMicrobadge: I've played games in the United States of America
2012 Kingdom Builder: we enjoy this one a lot -- and the Nomads expansion makes it better.
2011 Qwirkle: probably our favorite abstract
2010 Dixit: blows Apples-to-Apples away.
2009 Dominion: haven't played in a while, and we don't own any of the expansions.
2007 Zooloretto: Aquaretto is much better. Scoring is too complicated for a game this simple.
2004 Ticket to Ride: TtR Nordic is our favorite flavor, although we have and enjoy Original, Europe, and Asia too.
2003 Alhambra: good gateway game.
2001 Carcassonne: this is my wife's all-time favorite.
1995 The Settlers of Catan: haven't played this in years.
1982 Enchanted Forest: My 6 year old likes this, but it's too long for a simple roll-and-move memory game.
1980 Rummikub: doesn't everybody own at least 1 copy of this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Zombicide fanMicrobadge: T.I.M.E Stories fanMicrobadge: Watch it Played fanMicrobadge: Shakespeare fanMicrobadge: Pandemic Legacy fan
I own 2. Alhambra & Ticket to Ride. I have played Dominion & Kingdom Builder as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |