Subject: Is equal count a win for the defense or offense? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Thorpe
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Merseyside
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner LCG fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica - I am a CylonMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Great CthulhuMicrobadge: I'm part of the best board gaming group on Facebook
Is equal count a win for the defense or offense?

I've always played it the offense as in "haha suprise, we are invading, we have the higher initiative".

But i think i saw something say the defense wins somewhere the other day, but i cant find it now.

Which is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
Microbadge: Challenge to play 10 games 10 times each hardcore participantMicrobadge: Star Wars: Imperial Assault fan Microbadge: Fringe fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fan
Defense wins on a tie. It's in the rules somewhere.

Page 9. The player with the higher total wins, with ties going to the defense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Duran
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Batman fanMicrobadge: Reddit fanMicrobadge: Stonemaier ChampionMicrobadge: Super Smash Bros. fanMicrobadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fan
Defense wins ties.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Thorpe
United Kingdom
Birkenhead
Merseyside
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Cosmic Encounter fanMicrobadge: Android: Netrunner LCG fanMicrobadge: Battlestar Galactica - I am a CylonMicrobadge: Cthulhu Wars fan - cultist of the Great CthulhuMicrobadge: I'm part of the best board gaming group on Facebook
Thanks all. That changes a few things ha!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls