Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent them a message in Feb. 21st asking about the missing extra sticker sheet I pledged for that did not arrive with my game. They replied the same day saying they would get it out to me ASAP. I sent them a follow up message on May 30th to check on the status and have not gotten any response.

It would see like many people who ordered any of the extras didn't get them. I haven't manage to find a post yet that has stated that a they had something missing and got it in the mail.

What can we do to help bring this issue out front more? I doubt this will do/mean much to anyone but I have tentatively rated the game as a "1" with a coveat that the rating is pending publisher's actions due to lack of support. I know issues are bound to happen, but if you can't fix a simple request for a missing item in 4 months I have lost faith in you as a company.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
dacool561 wrote:
I have tentatively rated the game as a "1"
shake

"Tammany Hall killed my spouse and kidnapped my cat!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Kenneth,

I just saw your message on Kickstarter and was responding to your latest email.

I've requested that your sticker sheet be resent more than once, and I apologize that it hasn't gotten to you. Most (almost all) backers have gotten missing items requested, though not everyone has.

Please do not rate the game a 1. Doug worked really hard designing a great game, and it's certainly not fair to him to punish his games ranking based on shipping issues between us and the fulfilment company.

We are down to just a few people who for whatever reason are not getting their items. If you will email us we will either figure out what is continuing to cause the problem or try to work out another solution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent you a Geekmail, I'm not sure what your email address is but if you will let me know I can send the same info to that as well if needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
stooge wrote:
We are down to just a few people who for whatever reason are not getting their items. If you will email us we will either figure out what is continuing to cause the problem or try to work out another solution.
Curious to know what this number really is. Kenneth is one, I am two. So that's a couple. Is there really so little of us left?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pandasaurus Games
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
publisher
www.pandasaurusgames.com
badge
www.pandasaurusgames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
stooge wrote:
Curious to know what this number really is. Kenneth is one, I am two. So that's a couple. Is there really so little of us left?
Based on the contact that I am getting it is a relatively small number of people still having issues. That's still more than I would like to have obviously.

That said, I don't have the number in front of me and I don't want to hazzard a guess.

That isn't to say that a wave of people might open the game for the first time in a few months and have missing pieces obviously, or someone who backed the campaign forgetting that they had added on for an upgrade that didn't get there, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have been needing 4 missing meeples replaced since the kickstarter game was received back in February as well and yet to get anything. This is why you don't use alliance for anything. They are complete and utter shit. Hopefully pandasaurus has learned that now. Would be nice if I could get those missing meeples though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
stooge wrote:
Based on the contact that I am getting it is a relatively small number of people still having issues.
Or have they just given up? I am not sure where I stand anymore. I got the refund though I was told you were still getting pieces to me (those I originally paid for and those broken in my game). But still haven't seen them after how many weeks since the last correspondence and frankly too frustrated to care anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm another one with issues. Got the envelope with the stickers but the rest of the upgrade kit did not arrive til today.

Talked to Nathan several times and it seems that another packet is on the way to me. Sad that it seems to be on the way for 4 weeks now and it has still not arrived.

So I'm still waiting...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Muziq
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well...I still didn't get ANYTHING AT ALL. No game, no update, no tracking number, nothing. It's frustrating, specially considering I pledged for Lost Valley as well. Seems like money down the drain. Pandasaurus has officially ruined kickstarter for me..nice job guys!

I don't care about Tammany Hall any longer. Keep the #%^-ing game for all I care. I would just like to get my pledge for Lost Valley back. You can keep the money for Tammany Hall. Seems like a reasonable offer to me, no?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fatty McButterpants
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasabi_Eater wrote:
Well...I still didn't get ANYTHING AT ALL. No game, no update, no tracking number, nothing. It's frustrating, specially considering I pledged for Lost Valley as well. Seems like money down the drain. Pandasaurus has officially ruined kickstarter for me..nice job guys!

I don't care about Tammany Hall any longer. Keep the #%^-ing game for all I care. I would just like to get my pledge for Lost Valley back. You can keep the money for Tammany Hall. Seems like a reasonable offer to me, no?
I feel your pain. Tammany Hall was my first, and now last, experience with Kickstarter thanks to Pandasaurus.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chinh Tran
Canada
Milton
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm another one who is missing the "gang Meeples" I backed on KS. I contacted Nathan numerous times and was assured that it would be sent out to me. Up to this date nothing!!! His last email to me was on July 2/13 with the reassurance he would personally mail the Meeples himself. Nothing but lies!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
glucagon wrote:
I'm another one who is missing the "gang Meeples" I backed on KS. I contacted Nathan numerous times and was assured that it would be sent out to me. Up to this date nothing!!! His last email to me was on July 2/13 with the reassurance he would personally mail the Meeples himself. Nothing but lies!!!!
Same here. I've given up and will never buy another game from them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Chan
United States
Conway
SC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed them on KS last month and they responded saying they had my extra stickers being sent out...Still waiting

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pas L
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
Nothing will come of nothing.
badge
Speak again.
mb
This is making me very tentative about buying the game. Anyone know if this is just an issue with the KS, or do the copies at retail stores have similar issues?

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
No clue. My assumption is they are one and the same. The bigger concern is that Nathan doesn't reply to anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Putrino
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lamaros wrote:
This is making me very tentative about buying the game. Anyone know if this is just an issue with the KS, or do the copies at retail stores have similar issues?

Cheers
Get the game it is fun if played with the right people. Stay away from people that can suffer from hard core AP. best played with four or five but three still works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls