Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All Us Geeks has relaunched their Game of Crowdfunding podcast with a new co-host. Me!!

surprise Yay!!

The first episode is posted here: http://www.allusgeeks.com/2013/06/aug-the-game-of-crowd-fund...

Each segment is about 30 minutes long. We make a game of talking about crowdfunded board games. Like fantasy football, we each pick projects as our picks and we match them up against each other. When the projects fund, we compare the matches and whoever gets higher on the three measures gets points. The measures are number of backers, amount of money raised and percent over-funded. We're going to record every 2 weeks, but on the off weeks, Jeff will be doing interviews with project creators.

Please let us know what you think. Definitely let us know if you have any suggestions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schreiber
United States
Waynesville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Tolerance for ambiguity is the first step in maturity.
mbmbmbmbmb
Really excited to listen to the episode later!

The last time I was listening to things, I remembered thinking that 'the game' needed some clearer rules as things seemed to be changing off and on.

Awesome gig---time to put all that knowledge of yours to use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah Reed
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris Schreiber wrote:
Really excited to listen to the episode later!

The last time I was listening to things, I remembered thinking that 'the game' needed some clearer rules as things seemed to be changing off and on.

Awesome gig---time to put all that knowledge of yours to use.
Thanks Chris!! Hope you like it!

I hope the rules are clearer now. The only change from before is now we can pick a project that launched 14 days prior to recording since we'll be recording every 2 weeks. That way nothing should get missed.

Yup! It's a very cool gig and I gotta lot of things to say. When I can get my tongue untied... lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls