United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Q: A raid reaches its target hex but the weather is overcast. Should I roll for Navigation, as there is a chance that I will try and drop the bombs, or do I straight away plot to the alternate target?

A: Para (a) of 9.3.5 takes precedence and you divert to the alternate target.

Quote:
Q: When a diverted raid gets to its alternate target, must it roll navigation again?

A: Yes, as this is now the raid’s target it rolls for navigation as per 9.3.4.

Quote:
Q: I must divert to an alternate target, which is an RDF station. My raid has Ju88's in it. Can I re-plot them to change level and then dive bomb the RDF station or must they remain at their planned height and make a level bombing attack?

A: There is no prohibition on dive bombing, so a dive bombing attack may be plotted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Dieringer
United States
Schenectady
New York
flag msg tools
badge
pilotofficerprune wrote:
Quote:
Q: A raid reaches its target hex but the weather is overcast. Should I roll for Navigation, as there is a chance that I will try and drop the bombs, or do I straight away plot to the alternate target?

A: Para (a) of 9.3.5 takes precedence and you divert to the alternate target.

Quote:
Q: When a diverted raid gets to its alternate target, must it roll navigation again?

A: Yes, as this is now the raid’s target it rolls for navigation as per 9.3.4.

Quote:
Q: I must divert to an alternate target, which is an RDF station. My raid has Ju88's in it. Can I re-plot them to change level and then dive bomb the RDF station or must they remain at their planned height and make a level bombing attack?

A: There is no prohibition on dive bombing, so a dive bombing attack may be plotted.

Is this last one still correct as per 9.3.5 in the V1.1 rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.