Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stacie Winters
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: I love all games!Microbadge: One with EverythingMicrobadge: I'm a Geek And Proud of It!Microbadge: PolyamorousMicrobadge: Transgender
Hi all, I just recently got this game off Tanga and it looks great and I am only recently acquiring it and haven't played it yet but I am probably like most people in wanting to know if there is anything else that will come out for this game because it screams expansions... new legions and armies, new mages and magic styles, and new terrain tiles and even boards along with missions and stuff.

This game has ever expanding potential... its a real shame that its not happening.

So any updates on the status of any future potential expansions or reprint of this game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cavaliere
United States
Littleton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: BattleLore fanMicrobadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings fanMicrobadge: Roll Player fanMicrobadge: Heroscape fan
Hi Kevin,

I've been hoping for this for some time now:

Here's a few threads HERE, HERE & HERE

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clausing
United States
Winfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
Microbadge: My wife says I have too many board gamesMicrobadge: Copper Board Game CollectorMicrobadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 04 BGG posterMicrobadge: Pinball fan
Sounded like Korie was going to Kickstarter route in one of those threads.

I guess I gotta have faith that something will eventually happen!

Who exactly is Korie?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Korie
Italy
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG poster
I'm Piero Cioni.
Jonathan Korie is the protagonist of a sci-fi book I love.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls