United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The above request was in geekmod. I'm familiar with Spot It, so the image made me pause, but especially so since the submitter made such a careful note about arrows showing matches. The listing showed that this image was linked to Spot It, so I opened it in another window (using the image number showing in the bottom of the browser when I moused over it) and saw this:

I don't have any guesses how this image showed up in the version link request for the Spot It image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clem Fandango
New Zealand
WELLINGTON
flag msg tools
Stephen, it's Clem Fandango. Can you hear me?
badge
YES I can hear you Clem Fandango!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes I'd agree that's probably not the image the caption applies to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
I don't have any guesses how this image showed up in the version link request for the Spot It image.

Somebody manually entering image IDs in a form?

The wrong image shown in your picture has imageid 170352. From looking into the Spot it gallery, it looks like the intention was to link image 1703852:

When i look at the basic english version, i notice anoter wrong image. Again, the digit 8 was dropped from the image ID (170354 vs 1703854) (correction submitted):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Under every pile of leaves a
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
Delicious 8s... om nom nom

Uh, anyway, I tried to decline those Alphabet images for being in the wrong entry. They should go in Spot it Jr.! Animals which houses kid-friendly editions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
12th BGG CCE open!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I moved the 6-item images to the Jr. entry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
12th BGG CCE open!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going through the Spot It entry, and I saw another odd clay image linked to a version:

But when I go to that image, it doesn't show it linked to Spot It at all:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
indigopotter wrote:
I'm going through the Spot It entry, and I saw another odd clay image linked to a version

Another 8 dropped (imageid 170349 vs 1703849):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Under every pile of leaves a
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
Tangentially, most of the images in the Clay-O-Rama entry should perhaps be creative instead of game, since they show a variety of clay and dice that presumably didn't come with Dragon magazine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.