Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Giaquinto
United States
Norwood
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there anywhere I can get an ACTUAL copy of the rules for this game? I am making a large purchase this friday from ThoughtHammer and wanted to study up before they arrive:

Citadels: The Dark City Expansion
Puerto Rico
Robo Rally
Descent: Journeys in the Dark
Goldbrau
Slamwich® 10th Anniversary Collector's Edition
Mall of Horror
Memoir '44
Doom: The Boardgame Expansion Set

I have found rules for most of them but I cannot find these rules! Any help would be appreciated.

~Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not a PDF of the ACTUAL rules, but the rules summary file that is posted here on the Mall of Horror Geek page should suffice for learning the rules before you receive the game. I wish I would have used that file the first time I played MOH.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Giaquinto
United States
Norwood
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have checked it out. I will defenitely have it on-hand when playing the first time. Unfortunately (do to extreme excitement and an boardline obbsession) I REALLY want a PDF of the actual rulebook.

Please do not misunderstand, I do appreciate your post. Thank you for the suggestion. Knowing that the player aid (rule summary) is considered well made does put me slightly at ease.

~Tom

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Giaquinto
United States
Norwood
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nevermind! I got it, I will most likley Scan the rules to PDF soon and post them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.