BGG» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: Tinker Dice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tesh of TishToshTesh
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I'm not sure of the best place for this, but since I'm not technically designing a game with these, just making interesting art and trying to get a batch of dice with them, I figured this made the most sense.

Specifically, I'm talking about my Tinker Dice Kickstarter, over thisaway:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tishtoshtesh/tinker-dice...

One of these days, I'm sure I'll scratch that itch to design a game or five, but for now, I'm just doing art for gaming. I figured some of you might be interested, and thought I should share.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: Star Frontiers RPG fanMicrobadge: Gamma World RPG fanMicrobadge: Micronauts fanMicrobadge: End
The Kickstarter thread might be the place. Not sure since its more an accessory than a game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tesh of TishToshTesh
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Yeah, this is mostly just about the art on the dice and cool custom dice, not really a "game". That's why I figured it might work better here, but I'll head thataway as well.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: D&D fan (5th edition)Microbadge: Star Frontiers RPG fanMicrobadge: Gamma World RPG fanMicrobadge: Micronauts fanMicrobadge: End
You could also ask around if there is anyone with a game design in the works that could make good use of the dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls