GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,255 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fountain of Wisdom Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
black jack
United Kingdom
California
flag msg tools
"Place a total of four Craft here when revealed. You may drink from the Fountain once per visit and take one Craft from the Fountain to add to your own Craft. When all four have been taken, the Fountain vanishes to the discard pile."

Can the player who draw this card gain a Craft? or someone visit this place later?

Some other place cards is similar, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tex
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
You sure can! Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black jack
United Kingdom
California
flag msg tools
This is official or house rule?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Official.

Do you ignore all other Place cards too for the first player who draws them or does he have to encounter them? I'm guessing latter for the other places, so why would FoW be different? Reason you might not be able to drink is if you fail to defeat a creature in combat prior to getting to the FoW in terms of encounter number or are moved to another space by an Event, which would leave FoW with all four sips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black jack
United Kingdom
California
flag msg tools
Dam the Man wrote:
Official.

Do you ignore all other Place cards too for the first player who draws them or does he have to encounter them?

I always do this!

After 6 plays, i must correct it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.