Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Lim
United States
Sugar Land
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
For anyone who missed any of theses Exclusive Cards: Mad Hatter, The Little Mermaid, Belle, The Three Musketeers, and Tinker Bell

We tried to think of different ways such as facebook likes, twitter shares, BGG thumbs, etc… but in all honesty, most of you have already done that! We’re sincerely appreciative at you all for helping promote the campaign and game. We can’t expect more passionate or higher quality backers. You all are AWESOME! So….. let’s just do something fun.

Below is a card, “Definitely Not Kansas”. Whoever is missing a card, any card at all, your job is to create a caption for this card and message us (letting us also know what cards you’re missing.) And that’s it. You will get them all. We will post the funniest or craziest 3 on facebook just for fun. And….. Go!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I'm a little confused - how do I know what Exclusive cards I have "got", when the game is not yet out? I've backed for a while, but I can't recall when I came in for the milestone giveaways.

I'm probably missing something really obvious!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Nunez
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no easy way to tell if you are missing one. However, I can tell you that if you didn't back the project from the first day, you are missing a card.

The easiest thing is to make a post with your quote, or send them a KS message with your quote, saying that you are missing some of them or all of them, so no need to specify.

Just so you know here are the cards:
June 3rd, first day: The Mad Hatter
June 7th: the little Mermaid
June 14th: Belle
June 22nd: The Three Musketeers
June 26th: Tinkerbell
If you are determined to be specific, this should help you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this - until I can check my emails I've no idea, but almost certainly missing the first card, maybe the second. I'll get on the case with a snappy caption!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McFarland
United States
Floresville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Message through GeekMail or Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
nath teo
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kickstarter message according to Alejandro.

Thanks Alejandro, does anyone know if these 5 cards are the same as those 5 cards we get as promo in those pledge levels?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nathanteo wrote:
Thanks Alejandro, does anyone know if these 5 cards are the same as those 5 cards we get as promo in those pledge levels?

No - these are defintely different ones, though I can't recall exactly what they are! But I definitely investigated, and they are definitely not the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Taylor
United States
Moosup
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Couple of questions. Do you message Alexander through Kickstarter? How will you know if/when you have the exclusive cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
21tirules wrote:
Couple of questions. Do you message Alexander through Kickstarter? How will you know if/when you have the exclusive cards?

Yes, and he will message you back to let you know your name is in the database.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.