GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,608 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition): The City Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Spy / Special Ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ivan Trombik
Switzerland
Zuerich
flag msg tools
badge
Have I answered all your Questions and provided good Customer Service? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! That's the Paradox, my Friend!
mbmbmbmb
Quote: Once during your turn, you may take a secret look at the top card on any deck.

Question: Can the Spy look once per turn at the top card on ONE deck, or on the top card of up to ALL decks?

My guess is on the top card of ONE deck, but a Player in my group opted on the 2nd option.

Anyone kind? Thx!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd go for one deck.

If the player is allowed to check every deck every turn, the game would last unnecessarily longer. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Trombik
Switzerland
Zuerich
flag msg tools
badge
Have I answered all your Questions and provided good Customer Service? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! That's the Paradox, my Friend!
mbmbmbmb
Thx PzVIE. And when Playing with Expansions, the Game is anyway longer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Bansko wrote:
Thx PzVIE. And when Playing with Expansions, the Game is anyway longer.

Is there another way to play? *gasp* Without expansions? wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Patek
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bansko wrote:
Quote: Once during your turn, you may take a secret look at the top card on any deck.

Question: Can the Spy look once per turn at the top card on ONE deck, or on the top card of up to ALL decks?

My guess is on the top card of ONE deck, but a Player in my group opted on the 2nd option.

Anyone kind? Thx!

Only one deck.

If not, it would be worded "Once during your turn, you may take a secret look at the top card on every deck"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.