Ghost Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question on double exorcism rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Video Game Music Score fanMicrobadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fanMicrobadge: I play with black!
If i am on the corner and declare that i'm going to exorcise 2 ghost but with dice roll and tao token i can afford only to exorcise one do i still exorcise one of them or i must (emphasys) exorcise both in order to succed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You don't declare you're doing two exorcisms. You're doing exorcism and you see what happens. If you kill two ghosts in one attack, that's better, but if you only kill one, that's already one less on the board and the other ghost will wait for another exorcism.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manary Corte
Brazil
São Paulo
São Paulo
flag msg tools
Best game of all time...
badge
...Twilight Imperium 3!
Microbadge: Pipe smokerMicrobadge: food can never be too spicyMicrobadge: Traditional CatholicMicrobadge: I like my steak blue rare!Microbadge: Austrian Economics
That's right. In other words, you roll the dice and exorcise as many ghosts as you can. It's OK if you can exorcise only one. It's removed from the board and that's it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Codarin
Italy
Udine
flag msg tools
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Video Game Music Score fanMicrobadge: The Geek Citizenship Recognition Program Rolls On!Microbadge: The Legend of Zelda fanMicrobadge: I play with black!
we played right then! i was quite sure about it but having feedback from other players is always better
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls