Subject: buying extra zballs in the uk rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Burke
England
Newcastle (aka Geordie Land)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know where to buy extra zballs in the UK?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this helps:

Where to get ZBalls in UK?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asbjørn Lie Parmer
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About three months ago I purchased High Grip Z-Balls from the designer, Emmanuel Arnould. He is a very nice person to deal with, and I am sure he can supply you with Z-Balls as well.

A hint for obtaining Emmanuel Arnould's email is [firstname].[surname]@cepiafrance.com .

The Cepia Games website appears to have been dead for a period, however, and I am not sure what to make of that. If you do contact Emmanuel, I would be curious to hear news of how the company fares.

PS: Also, Ludikbazar is a good and cheap option, but the postage can be expensive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Peters
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Doesn't do much good for the UK, but for those in the states I just ordered a number of packs from France. Figured since I was paying for international shipping I might as well try to reduce the cost for others looking to purchase them in the states. Should have them on Amazon in a few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asbjørn Lie Parmer
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really, Luke Peters? You bought all of the remaining Z-balls from Ludikbazar in France (€3 per pack), and now you're reselling them for 4 times the price ($12.99 per pack on Amazon.com). Reducing the cost for others indeed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
jazzbjorn wrote:
Really, Luke Peters? You bought all of the remaining Z-balls from Ludikbazar in France (€3 per pack), and now you're reselling them for 4 times the price ($12.99 per pack on Amazon.com). Reducing the cost for others indeed...

I don't know Luke, but I have bought internationally and it can be a pain. I think $13 is fairly reasonable for oop accessories to an oop game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Asbjørn Lie Parmer
Norway
Oslo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree that $13 is not a bad price (Z-balls are awesome), but I still think it is lame to buy up the remaining stock of Z-balls available in Europe and quadrupling the price before reselling them in the US - especially in the name of "reducing the cost for others".

I don't know how many packs were bought, however, so maybe Luke's pricing is simply a fair way of splitting the postage costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Peters
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Probably bumping a dead thread, but I didn't check back after posting. I bought around 10 packs and had them imported. I did only because I wanted them and it wasn't worth the cost of shipping to order 1-2 packs. I listed a few and they sold out instantly, so I listed a second batch at the higher price. I hardly made a killing on these. I'm sorry if that wasn't good enough and caused some hard feelings. They are long gone at this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.