Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bertucelli
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, we are starting play testing for Fire In The Lake. The game is very early in development so we are only asking the testers that were ACTIVE in our other COIN games to help at this point. If any of you guys would like to help again that would be great, send me your name and email again and you will get your invites to the Google group and site. The game is going though lots go changes very fast so when the changes show down I will open it up the all of you that have asked to help, we still want you guys to test so just give us a little time and I will send out another testing invite to everybody very soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Love
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hobiecat wrote:
Ok, we are starting play testing for Fire In The Lake. The game is very early in development so we are only asking the testers that were ACTIVE in our other COIN games to help at this point. If any of you guys would like to help again that would be great, send me your name and email again and you will get your invites to the Google group and site. The game is going though lots go changes very fast so when the changes show down I will open it up the all of you that have asked to help, we still want you guys to test so just give us a little time and I will send out another testing invite to everybody very soon.

Would really like to see a draft of the rules, if / when they become available? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Wilson
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
Seconded on the rules!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.