Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this game available at any of the online sites yet? If not, is there a release date?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Peterschmidt
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We haven't shipped to distributors yet - they are still deciding if/how-much to order. We expect to get those orders in next week. I'm guessing it'll be at retail in 5 weeks or so?

On-line retailers must be buying from distributors, so I'm guessing about the same time there (although some take pre-orders, don't expect the product any earlier and maybe later).

It's also available right now from Fun to 11 on our site (www.funto11.com) - these orders won't be shipped for about a week or so while we focus on backers.

Thanks for your interest!
Luke Peterschmidt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fordham
United States
Rome
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Is the Fun to 11 version the KS version, by chance?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Mertens
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You will be at Essen this year with "Castle Dice"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CalebSkye wrote:
I just took a glance at the KS site, and I don't see anything which would differentiate the retail version from the KS version (unless they shrunk the dice to their pre-stretch goal size).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Peterschmidt
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The only difference is that most KS backers got a free art print - the game is the same. This really isn't the kind of game where you can offer "extra pieces" to backers as it would likely really mess with the experience. The backers did help the game get larger dice then originally planned (for everyone). The original plan was Quarriors sized dice.

I doubt we'll be at Essen as a company to be honest. We are the tiniest of tiny companies and we've all got day jobs of one sort or another. If a German publisher picks up the game, we might make it though - and that would be awesome.

One or more of us might be at Essen as part of one of our "day jobs", so we might be able to hook up a game meet-up of some sort or another.

Luke

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ohbalto wrote:
CalebSkye wrote:
I just took a glance at the KS site, and I don't see anything which would differentiate the retail version from the KS version (unless they shrunk the dice to their pre-stretch goal size).
And (quotes myself) we played this tonight with friends who did support the game on Kickstarter. They told me there was a single Kickstarter Backer card (the Alchemist, I believe) in the set. Dunno if that's exclusive or not.

Also, they had a single die in the box they had no idea what to do with. No rules (they said) and nothing online. Edit: quick Google search has told me that die is for the solo play variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Mayfield
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought it at miniture market.
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/f110003.html