GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,355 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Looking through the ratings and comments and.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan
United States
Benwood
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking through the rating and comments about the X-wing game and
Juan Carlos Goyes

(jgoyes)

has 6 entires at a 5 rating. I believe its on page 25-26 if you click on the comments at the top right. Why do you need to post 6 different ratings? I thought you could only post 1 rating per game.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
only one rating goes into the BGG statistics, so no problem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan
United States
Benwood
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I did not know that. I am not sure why he just did not delete the others then unless you can't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zarash wrote:
Thanks, I did not know that. I am not sure why he just did not delete the others then unless you can't.

Some people like to use their BGG "collection" to keep track of how many copies they own for each game. I have a couple copies of a couple of games, and my BGG collection duplicates my rating and number of plays for each copy, even though I only recorded them once. I haven't done this for X-wing, but if I wanted to record that I have 3 copies of the core set, it would show my plays and rank in triplicate (even though they were only recorded once).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.