Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules it says that

"If several players have played the same number that is the highest, the one that was played last is regarded as the highest."

and that

"If several players have played the same number that is the lowest, the one that was played last is regarded as the highest."

But what happens if everyone plays the same number? For example, the led card is the Red 4, the next player plays the purple 4, then the blue 4 and then the yellow 4?

We decided during play that the last 4 played would be the highest and that the one played before that would be the lowest. But I was curious about an official ruling on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 Lucky Texan
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bump!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Belgium
Bruges
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play the rules by the letter. In the unlikely case where all players throw down the same number, the last player takes all the cards as, according to the rules, his card counts as both highest and lowest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald McDaniel
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've never seen this in our games, but I like Miguel's reply. I see no reason why the same card could not be both high and low in this case, in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.