Max Jamelli
United States
Chambersburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this has been posted or not - if it's a dup I'm sorry. Just saw on my facebook feed - Looks like Zman is putting out something called Scenarios.

There's a freebie linked on this page:
http://zmangames.com/nouvelles-details.php?id=313
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Vore
United States
Lebanon
Oregon
flag msg tools
Send me a trade offer!
badge
I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!
mbmbmbmbmb
looks like fun. these kinds of things will make me want to break out the game more often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
Running a game of this one now. It looks good and I hope they keep posting more and more

http://imgur.com/WUF3L9t
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. Stimson
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks really fun, I'm going to play it next time I play Pandemic.

But wow, Z-Man have a terribly designed site. I assume that link will work still once they take it off the front page, but I kind of doubt it will be possible to navigate to it.

1. If anyone notices any more scenarios going up, let's try to post the link in here for posterity.

2. It might be prudent to save a copy of the file if you plan to use it, I know I'm going to, in case it becomes impossible to find after they have a couple more news items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and complete!

http://imgur.com/8ez3Qjq

* No outbreaks.
* 4 Epidemics drawn.
* 4 extra research stations built.

I seriously misjudged how powerful the contingency planner could be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Breden
United States
Independence
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can open the site, but I can't print this out without it being entirely illegible ... *tiny* yellow text on dark blue? Can't read it at all. Is there some trick to printing this thing out, or did you just set it up by looking at the computer screen?? Sheesh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Setness
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The PDF is an A3, which is roughly equivalent to 11 x 17 inches in the Imperial system. If you are a fellow 'merican and printed it on a standard 8.5 x 11 sheet it would be super tiny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a_flying_possum wrote:
I can open the site, but I can't print this out without it being entirely illegible ... *tiny* yellow text on dark blue? Can't read it at all. Is there some trick to printing this thing out, or did you just set it up by looking at the computer screen?? Sheesh.

Like Joe said above, the PDF is A3. I have it printed as such and it's perfect. Same size as the rulebook when folded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew the ambo
New Zealand
Hamilton
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used PDFScissors and printed it as a double sided A4. Works well as it is the same size as the standard rules and does not need folding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
South Africa
Cape Town
Western Cape
flag msg tools
"No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood."
badge
Small talk (noun): insincere questions and dishonest answers.
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an official Z-man games "Government shutdown" scenario (requires the On the brink expansion for 4+ players) at http://zmangames.com/nouvelles-details.php?id=393 which uses money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.