Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Report by: Rhonda Bender

The downstairs groups were still deep into their games of Railroad Tycoon and Bohnanza, so Greg Lull suggested Tigris and Euphrates for the upstairs table. He had played that at the previous Knoxville ETG session and wanted an opportunity to delve into strategies more deeply. Rich thought he hadn’t played it before, but as we went over the rules and started playing, had a vague memory of a previous play. Chris is still the skilled T&E player I remember from a previous ETG game, and proved particularly adept at knowing when to start conflicts that would likely resolve to his advantage. And I’m still the feels lost and doesn’t really know what she’s doing in this game player that I remember from previous games. I ended the game with a hopefully not too cheesy conflict between the mighty empires of Chris and Greg. The guys were eager to play again immediately, and would have done so it wasn’t already 10:30 when our game finished up.

Score: Chris 9, Greg 7, Rhonda 4, Rich 3

Rating: Chris 8, Rich 8, Greg 9, Rhonda 5/8 (my desire to play this again is a 5, I think the overall game design and so on is worth at least 8)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.