Sphynx Tan

Massachusetts
msg tools
Finally! I was going to post this in recommendations section but I think this is a better place to post it. I did not know how to word it properly since none of the other search terms I searched for yielded the results I wanted. Mature, Kinky, Sex board games. Lol.

The question:

What's a good sex board game with my girlfriend? I don't want something tame like a purely get to know you game. We've been together for awhile now and want to have fun. Nothing is off limits but I want consequences for each other rather than just explicit material board game.

Looking at xxxopoly right now. Any other better choices? Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGK
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo if he's being honest wrote:
You should play Just Wait. You shouldn't be having sex with someone you aren't married to. Unless it's Chad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
I once played a game of String Railway that pretty much devolved into an orgy by turn three. Then again, that might have just been the combination of booze and pure grade-A libertarian manflesh. There's no way of knowing, really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sphynx Tan

Massachusetts
msg tools
bjlillo wrote:
You should play Just Wait. You shouldn't be having sex with someone you aren't married to.
I respect your view point. Please don't make this about a political or religious debate though. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris really should have wrote:
You should play Just Wait. You shouldn't be having sex with someone you aren't married to. Unless it's Chad. Or Jarred, if you happen to be a mom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
sphynx88 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
You should play Just Wait. You shouldn't be having sex with someone you aren't married to.
I respect your view point. Please don't make this about a political or religious debate though. Thanks.
Don't listen to BJ. He'll nail anything that holds still long enough. My dog still runs screaming for his kennel if anyone even mentions guns, men's choral performance, or Scott Walker.

Though to be fair, they did have an awfully nice solemnization ceremony first, so maybe it was technically ok?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
Microbadge: Hockey fanMicrobadge: plusMicrobadge: Toronto Maple Leafs fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: I don't want to talk about my favorite team.
There's always Rusty's recommendation. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mightygodking wrote:
You should play Just Wait. You shouldn't be having sex with someone you aren't married to. Unless it's Chad.
Sometimes it's best to read an entire thread before commenting or tipping. In this case, tipping BJ's post before reading this one just enhanced the whole experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sphynx Tan

Massachusetts
msg tools
djgutierrez77 wrote:
sphynx88 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
Don't listen to BJ. He'll nail anything that holds still long enough. My dog still runs screaming for his kennel if anyone even mentions guns, men's choral performance, or Scott Walker.

Though to be fair, they did have an awfully nice solemnization ceremony first, so maybe it was technically ok?
Lol, i'm starting to think that this is the wrong place to bring up the conversation but who to ask? It is also ironic if you see my screen name and it says "Christian" laugh

Edit : I forgot I changed my screen name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sphynx Tan

Massachusetts
msg tools
Genghis wrote:
There's always Rusty's recommendation. whistle
This just made me fall from my chair laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
sphynx88 wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
sphynx88 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:

Lol, i'm starting to think that this is the wrong place to bring up the conversation but who to ask? It is also ironic if you see my screen name and it says "Christian" laugh

Edit : I forgot I changed my screen name.
Yeah...you might have picked the wrong place for this. We all take our sex boardgame free, with the exception of

They call me....
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
mbmbmb

who regularly makes passionate love to the Agricola Z-deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
El Chupacabratwurst
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
djgutierrez77 wrote:
I once played a game of String Railway that pretty much devolved into an orgy by turn three. Then again, that might have just been the combination of booze and pure grade-A libertarian manflesh. There's no way of knowing, really.
That was handy for the bondage involved that evening.
Too bad Jim's string kept going limp.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Voltron fanMicrobadge: Voltron fanMicrobadge: Voltron fanMicrobadge: Voltron fanMicrobadge: Voltron fan
There's always the sex dice you roll that tells you want to do.

Or check out here: http://www.more.com/sexy-board-games-couples

And then they're not really games, but there are decks of cards that are position of the day, and ones for role playing. Each one has a scene on it, might be good if you guys are RPGers, or maybe LARPers would be better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
Animal Upon Animal. Fur suits optional. Available in the children's section of your friendly local game store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
Microbadge: Chit Chatter of the DayMicrobadge: Golden CamelMicrobadge: Fighting Hover Crab fanMicrobadge: Parent of Two Boys and Two GirlsMicrobadge: US Air Force
I doesn't matter what you play, just make sure you lose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here I Stand.

Every time a turn takes longer than you thought, have sex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
i always felt Twilight Struggle was a metaphor for having sex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Szymas
United States
Edmonsds
Washington
flag msg tools
Microbadge: The Secret Cabal Gaming Podcast fanMicrobadge: Jaws fan Microbadge: I have a nemesisMicrobadge: Animorphs fanMicrobadge: I play with blue!
Insert Catan "Wood for Sheep" joke.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
sphynx88 wrote:
Finally! I was going to post this in recommendations section but I think this is a better place to post it.
You clearly thought wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lynette
United States
Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
Yep, I am a girl Scientist. Come for the breasts; Stay for the brains!
badge
For as long as I shall live I will testify to love; I'll be a witness in the silences when words are not enough.
mbmbmbmbmb

Well I wrote up about the fun I had with a Strip Chocolate game in a post a long while back.

Re: Time to marry off Colleen

The BGG game entry is here if you just want to read up on it ... Strip Chocolate

It is a very fun game in terms of inspiring interesting sexual adventures along with lots of laughing... and tasty too!

I also bought/owned a board-game that comes with tiny whips and other such toys for bedroom play... along with game rules that put them to use... but that does require a certain kind of kinky synergy between partners.

But after being inspired by the creative people here in RSP I have long since moved onto "My Little Pony Play" with edible rainbow body paints. whistle However I haven't fully developed it into a board-game yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren M
Canada
High Level
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
This publisher puts out some decent quality products that would likely be suitable...

http://sexisfun.net/games.html

You can also read reviews there to see if they sound interesting.

I've also read and heard some good thing about this game...

http://sex-toys.intimateassociates.com/dildos_vibrators_dvds...

Link looks NSFW but it just loads a product page for the game with a few reviews.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
I think Android: Netrunner is a good analog for sex.

She plays corp. You play runner.

"Oh, I see you've put up an Ice Wall. I'll just use my Battering Ram to plow right through it."

"I'll just install my Parasite on your Wall of Thorns."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Baker
msg tools
So ranging from rapey to STDs nice

I think with a little imagination you could introduce a sex theme for any game. Except maybe a Cthulhu Mythos themed game blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
"Captain, although your abilities intrigue me, you are quite honestly inferior"
mbmbmbmbmb
pixelante wrote:
Except maybe a Cthulhu Mythos themed game blush
Tentacles? You underestimate the horny mind. We had quite a thread on tentacled rapey anime and it's resulting game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sphynx Tan

Massachusetts
msg tools
COMPNOR wrote:
There's always the sex dice you roll that tells you want to do.

Or check out here: http://www.more.com/sexy-board-games-couples

And then they're not really games, but there are decks of cards that are position of the day, and ones for role playing. Each one has a scene on it, might be good if you guys are RPGers, or maybe LARPers would be better.
Thanks, Jacob! I looked at the link and saw this as part of my research. Was going to take sex stack from this list. It seemed the most promising though not sure if it has enough game dynamics to be fun so I chose XXXopoly instead. Review here :
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/955246/a-couples-game

Dave wrote:
sphynx88 wrote:
Finally! I was going to post this in recommendations section but I think this is a better place to post it.
You clearly thought wrong.
Indeed!! I quickly caught on and it's fine now.

Meerkat wrote:

Well I wrote up about the fun I had with a Strip Chocolate game in a post a long while back.

Re: Time to marry off Colleen

The BGG game entry is here if you just want to read up on it ... Strip Chocolate

It is a very fun game in terms of inspiring interesting sexual adventures along with lots of laughing... and tasty too!

I also bought/owned a board-game that comes with tiny whips and other such toys for bedroom play... along with game rules that put them to use... but that does require a certain kind of kinky synergy between partners.

Thank you for this - looks like a fun game to actually play. We'd need to be in a certain mood though. These things just happen without the need of games I find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |