Popular Tags: [View All]
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My son has destroyed or lost the figures and dice so the game is not playable as is.

I am considering listing the tiles, cards and tokens for sale but am not sure how to price them.

Thoughts?

All the terrain tiles/hexes and movement tokens are accounted for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since a full set goes around 35-50. Then just the terrain might go for 25$ or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Omega2064 wrote:
Since a full set goes around 35-50. Then just the terrain might go for 25$ or so.
I feel like that would be high for just the hex terrain. If we're talking about terrain plus both pieces of the ruined building (and the accompanying card) then that's probably a decent enough place to start.

The non figure, non terrain items probably aren't worth selling at all...the other bits aren't particularly valuable since most folks that want them can likely get them other places easier.

The cards without the figures would be a tough sell too...although they may have trade value to folks that lost or damaged their originals...if you or your family are into other games they may be worth more to you that way. Try trading them for stuff you might want through this site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up listing it for $15...