Hide
5 Posts

Expedition: Northwest Passage» Forums » Rules

Subject: Sled drowning rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Man
msg tools
IS there any way this could come unexpected? You see that the sled is on the frozen open sea, you see the development with the frozen-melted sections, when something will freeze or melt, and the movement of the sun token token. No surprise right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabien Conus
Switzerland
Geneva
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
conedguy wrote:
IS there any way this could come unexpected? You see that the sled is on the frozen open sea, you see the development with the frozen-melted sections, when something will freeze or melt, and the movement of the sun token token. No surprise right?
It will not come unexpected.

However, sometimes, you just don't realize that you've put yourself in a situation where there is no way your sled can make it back to the ship.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Man
msg tools
As far as I can see, you have to be on an open sea tile, otherwise you find a safe place on the tile, if there is land and seas, for example. So don't be out on the open sea when it melts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Franklin
United States
Milton
Washington
flag msg tools
He sees you when you're sleeping; he knows when you're awake ...
badge
He knows if you've been bad or good.
mbmbmbmbmb
conedguy wrote:
As far as I can see, you have to be on an open sea tile, otherwise you find a safe place on the tile, if there is land and seas, for example. So don't be out on the open sea when it melts
The sled won't drown often. In fact, I don't know that I've ever seen it happen. But it's possible if you aren't paying enough attention to what's going on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls