Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tyler Adams
United States
Portage
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
If your expecting this to be anything along the lines of San Juan, Dominion, Ticket to Ride card game, Settlers of Cataan card game, ect. You will be seriously disappointed. I mean the price of the game alone should tell you is a cheap and somewhat poorly made game. This game isn't even on the lines of Monopoly Deal, Monopoly Millionaire Deal, ect. There really isn't any strategy to it. But even so there is some corny fun to be had. My gf and I recently played this and the first game we didn't use the special cards. This game was done in like 5 minutes. We also almost forgot about the king pig. This is the part that in my opinion is rather lame. There should be some other way to defeat the king pig. But it is what it is. So after we finished the first game I was pretty letdown in the game. But we played a second game and used the special cards. These are an absolute must. Otherwise the game is extremely lame! The second game came out better and had that corny kind of fun. Honestly this game might be best played while drinking or stoned...lol I would suggest playing this with 3 or more players so there is more of a challenge and you have more people using the special cards and the game would take a bit longer.

Honestly, they could of made this game sooo much better but they failed to do so. I really wish someone would come up with an expansion to make this better. Like adding monkey cards or just revamping this game into a whole new game. In the Angry Birds game you have to knock over and destroy the pigs, not the birds. So I don't understand why they put the birds on the cards you have to take out. It would make more sense to put the pigs on the cards and the giant pigs could be the 2x cards. Somehow you could take each bird and use its special power, like one bird explodes into 3 little birds which would mean you get 3 chances to knock out the pigs or something to that effect. I'm sure someone could come up with a way to make my ideas better or at least finish my ideas into a workable form. This would make the game a whole lot better. If you did something like that it could be an expansion for gamers who like the whole Angry Birds deal but want something better and more challenging that isn't a kiddie game. Angry birds really made this for kids. But with some ingenuity and a bunch of us putting our heads together this game could turn into something better!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Microbadge: 5 Year Geek VeteranMicrobadge: Omnis singulus exemplum Declarationem Libertatis fuerit frugalis or Every single extra copy of the Declaration of Independence has been thriftedMicrobadge: Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon fanMicrobadge: Fantasy readerMicrobadge: Good Luck Troll
The birds are on the cards taken out, by rolling the dice, because they are knocking into the structure of wood or stone. When they hit they're removed from the castle/structure.

I agree that the special power cards are a must because they keep the game from being strictly roll and grab. Every little bit helps.

This game is also better with more than two players to spread around the special card attacks.

I wish it had a foam die instead of hard plastic for the final dexterity flick resolution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls