Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I post some upcoming news: I'm now working on a new release of Rules Book. I'm going to add a new chapter for Cards Clarifications.

Some cards do indeed need of a few clarifications, such as The Long March (C19) and Spanish Civil War (N12) for instance...

For example, during my recent play-testing I've realized that a strange situation could occur if Card N12 Spanish Civil War enters play when Spain is already in Civil War state... So I can tell you in advance that the Card Clarification dictates the Civil War Marker is removed and all MR Tokens currently stacked in Spain are moved to the War Card (the MR supporting Government are placed upper section of the Card - Faction A - and the MR supporting Rebels are placed in the lower section of the Card - Faction B).

So please let's use this thread to post here any doubts about Cards! This will help me to fill the new chapter with your questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Cammisa
Italy
Monza
MB
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
New version 3.08 of DuS is now available. Cards clarifications can be found in the new release of Rules Book.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1011165/game-update-v3-0...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.