Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
One million Chapel's in a room would eventually all fart at the same time.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Duke UniversityMicrobadge: Lemur fanMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars FanMicrobadge: Game Group OrganizerMicrobadge: Daniel Tosh fan - And for That We Thank You
Was there a lottery I missed out on?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
Microbadge: Look up at the starsMicrobadge: and not down at your feet.Microbadge: Try to make sense of what you see,Microbadge: and wonder about what makes the universe exist.Microbadge: Be curious. - Stephen Hawking
What will your area of expertise be Chapel?
I couldn't find it by glancing at the admin wiki.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Yeah, until he gets added to the admin page, I'm not entirely convinced that he's an admin.

Where's the official announcement? Where's the parade? Where are the black-tie inaugural balls, and the bacchanalian festivals with all the plebeians celebrating and dancing in the streets?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
I noticed that several people got added on the sly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
Microbadge: Hockey fanMicrobadge: plusMicrobadge: Toronto Maple Leafs fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: I don't want to talk about my favorite team.
frumpish wrote:
RSP moderation? 'Cause that would be a hoot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Plainwell
Michigan
flag msg tools
Mi cabasa esta muy verde
badge
Et in Vantasia ego
mbmbmbmbmb
Have I ever mentioned how much I love AIX. And Java on AIX, gods, it is so awesome, whomever works on Java stuff at IBM must be a well groomed, wise, gentle person, amiright?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Microbadge: I am a Live Action Spam HunterMicrobadge: It's not over 'til it's overMicrobadge: Thumbs up says 'I Love You' in that icky BGG kinda way.Microbadge: Chaotic GoodMicrobadge: I love Europe
Yes! - I'm no longer the lowest rung on the ladder

Chapel you're now in charge of emptying the bins and ensuring the toilet seats in Geek HQ are pre-warmed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trace
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Card playerMicrobadge: I have a heart for boardgames and boardgamers worldwideMicrobadge: I'm a fan of stuffMicrobadge: LoveMicrobadge: Organ donor
monkeyhandz wrote:

Chapel you're now in charge of...ensuring the toilet seats in Geek HQ are pre-warmed.
Just how is this done?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Microbadge: I am a Live Action Spam HunterMicrobadge: It's not over 'til it's overMicrobadge: Thumbs up says 'I Love You' in that icky BGG kinda way.Microbadge: Chaotic GoodMicrobadge: I love Europe
One sits and thinks of the queen. Then one makes way.

Geek Towers has 7 toilets on 3 floors - I find that chaps or stockings and a g string is the way to go. Really it's up to Chapel but them seats won't heat themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
Microbadge: Hockey fanMicrobadge: plusMicrobadge: Toronto Maple Leafs fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: I don't want to talk about my favorite team.
MWChapel wrote:

Huh... I always thought the official BGG banhammer was bigger... but I guess that's about the right size to hit Delete. Larger ones would just destroy your keyboard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Columbia
Missouri
flag msg tools
Loving you is like loving the dead
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
Microbadge: First Martians: Adventures on the Red Planet fanMicrobadge: Seattle DragonsMicrobadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Twilight Struggle fanMicrobadge: Holy motherforking shirtballs!
Storm's a comin'...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Wagner
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question asked:

frumpish wrote:
Question answered:

monkeyhandz wrote:
Chapel you're now in charge of emptying the bins and ensuring the toilet seats in Geek HQ are pre-warmed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott B
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Ahem.

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/12662314#12662314
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Follower of JesusMicrobadge: We're all mad about JonnaMicrobadge: International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against WomenMicrobadge: Tenderness and kindness are manifestations of strength and resolutionsMicrobadge: 2019 Women & Gaming Holiday Card Exchange Participant
Congratulations! (I think)

Enjoy your cake!

Sorry, can't figure out how to add images on an iPad! Got it!

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
Microbadge: Look up at the starsMicrobadge: and not down at your feet.Microbadge: Try to make sense of what you see,Microbadge: and wonder about what makes the universe exist.Microbadge: Be curious. - Stephen Hawking
That's because the cake is a lie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Impeachment time
mbmbmbmbmb
So an inmate is running the asylum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:

more like a monkey is running the alligator pit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've watched Chapel from afart afar and I think he is brilliant (as all admins are). whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
Microbadge: I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that...Microbadge: Jack in the Box fanMicrobadge: JugglerMicrobadge: This is a mooseover.Microbadge: Panda Express lover
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♬♪♪ ♫ ♩ ♫♫♪ ♩♬♪ ♫
Australia
MURRUMBEENA
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, the very fabric of our universe, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance... (Iain Banks)
mbmbmbmbmb
Mundane wrote:
I think it's time we all get together and -

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Huntington Station
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Admin of what?

MWChapel wrote:
Bwahahahahaha!

Now assume the position. You know the routine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
HMS Iron Duke
United States
Bartlett
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Batman fanMicrobadge: Blood Bowl fanMicrobadge: We are in Buckingham Palace, the very heart of the British nation. Sherlock Holmes, put your trousers on!Microbadge: WargamerMicrobadge: Red Sonja fan
Liumas wrote:
Admin of what?

MWChapel wrote:
Bwahahahahaha!

Now assume the position. You know the routine.

It should be obvious. He is the Admin of the Macarena.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
frumpish wrote:

Ruling.

It looks like you have the wrong picture. I'm sure you meant this one:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |