Recommend
12 
 Thumb up
 Hide
75 Posts
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 

BGG» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: Number of Recorded Plays Microbadge - Feedback rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
Hi there. So I'm attempting to have a set of microbadges created for "Number of Recorded Plays."

It's been said that there is probably no way that they're going to be system awarded, so I wanted to get a bit of help from the community on some things.

First of all, I was originally thinking that they should be levels like the 'poster' microbadges, and set the levels off every 250 plays or so. Now that people will have to pay for these badges, that seems a bit excessive (though maybe not?)

So I've since thought that maybe they should be Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum badges instead. However, if that's the case, then what should the number of plays be to differentiate these badges?

A quick thought was for it to be as follows:

Bronze - 1,000 - 4,999
Silver - 5,000 - 9,999
Gold - 10,000 - 14,999
Platinum - 15,000+

Is that too high? Not high enough? Are the levels not separated by enough plays, or are there too many plays in between levels?

The last question is, what should the badges look like? I was thinking maybe they could be a person sitting by a board, to look like he's "playing," or should it be more of a way to show someone RECORDING their play? For the overtext, I was thinking it would say, "Bronze Boardgame Player" and the like...

So...what do you think?

I'm hoping these badges might encourage more people to get their plays recorded.

You can see the original request at: Microbadge Request & Design Feedback Geeklist 2.0 [CLOSED]

Poll
What should the badges be?
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum
Levels akin to the "Lv x Poster" microbadges
Other (let me know in the comments)
      41 answers
Poll created by Sandmanx82

Poll
If Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, are the levels I proposed good?
Yes
No (please let me know what they should be in the comments)
N/A - I voted for the other one
      39 answers
Poll created by Sandmanx82

Poll
If levels like the poster microbadges, should they be the same levels (every 250 plays or so unlocks a new badge)?
Yes
No (please let me know what you think it should be in the comments)
N/A - I voted for the other one
      34 answers
Poll created by Sandmanx82

Poll
What about .25K, .5K, .75K, 1K, 2K, 3K, etc...
That's a great idea!
I'd still rather have Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum
I'd still rather have "lv x"
      33 answers
Poll created by Sandmanx82


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHERE WE'RE CURRENTLY AT WITH THIS PROJECT
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
Avatar
Microbadge: I purchased 1 microbadge in a single day.
I haven't recorded any plays, so feel free to ignore my comment entirely as (currently) a non-participant, but I feel like the gap between silver and gold and between gold and platinum, should increase, even if the ultimate goal is the same i.e. Platinum could still be 15,000, but maybe silver is 3,000 and gold 7,000 so the gap goes:

Bronze: 1k (1k gap)
Silver: 3k (2k gap)
Gold: 7k (4k gap)
Platinum: 15k (8k gap)

It just feels more... XP-like that way, and that for someone who registers plays at regular intervals, it should be harder to go from gold to platinum than it was to go from silver to gold (and substantially harder than bronze to silver). Just a thought, nice idea in general
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm BullTaco and I approved this message.
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
Avatar
Microbadge: CatholicMicrobadge: St. Louis Cardinals fanMicrobadge: Geekway to the West attendeeMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier Games
Love the idea.....too bad they will not be system awarded!


I personally like the Bronze, Silver etc better than Level 1 Level 2 etc...


3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
delinear wrote:
I haven't recorded any plays, so feel free to ignore my comment entirely as (currently) a non-participant, but I feel like the gap between silver and gold and between gold and platinum, should increase, even if the ultimate goal is the same i.e. Platinum could still be 15,000, but maybe silver is 3,000 and gold 7,000 so the gap goes:

Bronze: 1k (1k gap)
Silver: 3k (2k gap)
Gold: 7k (4k gap)
Platinum: 15k (8k gap)

It just feels more... XP-like that way, and that for someone who registers plays at regular intervals, it should be harder to go from gold to platinum than it was to go from silver to gold (and substantially harder than bronze to silver). Just a thought, nice idea in general
I love it. Great suggestion.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't do Bronze, Silver, etc. Primarily because you'll run out of metals pretty quickly which puts an upper bound on the microbadges. Just do the following:

1K - More than 1,000 plays
2K - More than 2,000 plays
3K - More than 3,000 plays
4K - More than 4,000 plays
5K - More than 5,000 plays
10K - More than 10,000 plays
15K - More than 15,000 plays
Continuing on by increments of 5K through at least 100K
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
Thunkd wrote:
Don't do Bronze, Silver, etc. Primarily because you'll run out of metals pretty quickly which puts an upper bound on the microbadges. Just do the following:

1K - More than 1,000 plays
2K - More than 2,000 plays
3K - More than 3,000 plays
4K - More than 4,000 plays
5K - More than 5,000 plays
10K - More than 10,000 plays
15K - More than 15,000 plays
Continuing on by increments of 5K through at least 100K
Thanks for the input, Bryan! That's basically the "lv x" format, though, no? Just in increments of 1,000 (and then 5,000)?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sandmanx82 wrote:
Thanks for the input, Bryan! That's basically the "lv x" format, though, no? Just in increments of 1,000 (and then 5,000)?
Yes, except if you obfuscate it with levels it's not clear what it means. What is level 12 for example? You either have to do some sort of mental conversion, have it memorized, or hover over the badge to see the mouseover text. It doesn't pack any emotional punch.

The beauty of the 5K badge is that it uses a standard abbreviation for thousands that is easily understood to mean 5,000 plays. That actually means something to me and I can readily understand the difference between 1K and 15K in a way that I can't with Lv 1 and Lv 12.

And I suppose you could do lower levels as well.
.25K - More than 250 plays
.50K - More than 500 plays
.75K - More than 750 plays

Again... easily understood using a common abbreviation method. No arcane undefined "levels".
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
Thunkd wrote:
Sandmanx82 wrote:
Thanks for the input, Bryan! That's basically the "lv x" format, though, no? Just in increments of 1,000 (and then 5,000)?
Yes, except if you obfuscate it with levels it's not clear what it means. What is level 12 for example? You either have to do some sort of mental conversion, have it memorized, or hover over the badge to see the mouseover text. It doesn't pack any emotional punch.

The beauty of the 5K badge is that it uses a standard abbreviation for thousands that is easily understood to mean 5,000 plays. That actually means something to me and I can readily understand the difference between 1K and 15K in a way that I can't with Lv 1 and Lv 12.

And I suppose you could do lower levels as well.
.25K - More than 250 plays
.50K - More than 500 plays
.75K - More than 750 plays

Again... easily understood using a common abbreviation method. No arcane undefined "levels".
Gotchya. I like that a lot, Bryan! Thanks for the suggestion. The only thing I worry about is if people are going to want to pay for all of these, given that they won't be system awarded. That's the reason for the fewer badges in the Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sandmanx82 wrote:
The only thing I worry about is if people are going to want to pay for all of these, given that they won't be system awarded. That's the reason for the fewer badges in the Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum.
It's still a prestige thing. There are at least a few people who will buy them no matter what... and that will create peer pressure to keep up with the Jones.

And it's taken me a few years to get up to the number of plays I'm at right now... 1,009 which is conveniently just over 1,000 plays. So I'd totally buy the 1K badge.

I like the spacing of .25, .5, .75, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20... The more you play the wider the spacing needs to be to make it feel like an accomplishment.

It's going to take long enough and feel like enough of an accomplishment to get to 2,000 that I'd buy that when I get there. And after you buy the 1K and 2K you'll feel kinda pressured to buy the 3K, 4K etc... otherwise you'd look like one of those slackers who doesn't play very many games.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
Thunkd wrote:
It's still a prestige thing. There are at least a few people who will buy them no matter what... and that will create peer pressure to keep up with the Jones.

And it's taken me a few years to get up to the number of plays I'm at right now... 1,009 which is conveniently just over 1,000 plays. So I'd totally buy the 1K badge.

I like the spacing of .25, .5, .75, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 20... The more you play the wider the spacing needs to be to make it feel like an accomplishment.

It's going to take long enough and feel like enough of an accomplishment to get to 2,000 that I'd buy that when I get there. And after you buy the 1K and 2K you'll feel kinda pressured to buy the 3K, 4K etc... otherwise you'd look like one of those slackers who doesn't play very many games.
Haha. You make a very good point, there. By the time you rack up another thousand plays, spending the GG on the next badge wouldn't really be a huge deal.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm BullTaco and I approved this message.
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
Avatar
Microbadge: CatholicMicrobadge: St. Louis Cardinals fanMicrobadge: Geekway to the West attendeeMicrobadge: Fan of Stonemaier Games
Way to far apart on the numbers......most people are not going to log 1000's of plays.......most people have lives etc.....


Just take the # 1 game here on BGG...its has just a hair under 40K plays...and that's EVERYONE who ever logged a play...every user.....


Just a thought..I love the idea but the numbers are way to huge. IMO


4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
Polls updated
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
bulltaco wrote:
Way to far apart on the numbers......most people are not going to log 1000's of plays.......most people have lives etc.....


Just take the # 1 game here on BGG...its has just a hair under 40K plays...and that's EVERYONE who ever logged a play...every user.....


Just a thought..I love the idea but the numbers are way to huge. IMO


Well I will say that there are a number of users who have plays north of 10,000, tho I'm not sure if this is indicative of the community as a whole. That's something to think about. Thanks for the feedback!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay... add in these two:

.05K - More than 50 plays
.10K - More than 100 plays

These are supposed to be hard to achieve. So you have more steps at the low end for the gamers who don't play as often. But as you hit new levels it gets to be harder and harder to achieve.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
So far this poll seems to be pretty even. Hoping more votes makes things clearer...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
I like the idea of just having the straight forward 0.5K, 1K etc. rather than having levels.

One thing I wondered about, when I saw this idea come up on the microbadge request thread, was having a log slice (full circle or maybe semicircle) to represent the 'logged plays' aspect (with then the 1K/2K on top of the log image). It would be a clear image to use, and probably not already used for other microbadges, and perhaps easier to guess what it represented than just some general gaming image which might look like an 'I've got 1000 games' badge. Or maybe it would just be a bad pun!

The other options I wondered about was some sort of log book, open, with a 1K/2K on it, but that might be less distinctive.

2 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Avatar
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: English syntax to Jedi not important is!Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
I'd go along with the "Uploader buttons" sequence - just copper, silver and gold.

My suggestion would be

1,000 for copper
5,000 for silver
10,000 for gold

EDIT: if you want to add a platinum badge, it should be something incredible, like 50,000 meeple
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
I'd go along with the "Uploader buttons" sequence - just copper, silver and gold.

My suggestion would be

1,000 for copper
5,000 for silver
10,000 for gold

EDIT: if you want to add a platinum badge, it should be something incredible, like 50,000 meeple
Only these levels means that there would be a whole swath of people who will never qualify for a a badge at all.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Avatar
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: English syntax to Jedi not important is!Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
Thunkd wrote:
PzVIE wrote:
I'd go along with the "Uploader buttons" sequence - just copper, silver and gold.

My suggestion would be

1,000 for copper
5,000 for silver
10,000 for gold

EDIT: if you want to add a platinum badge, it should be something incredible, like 50,000 meeple
Only these levels means that there would be a whole swath of people who will never qualify for a a badge at all.
I just browsed through friendless stats, and approximately 800 people would qualify for copper, a little more than 20 for gold. And these are only those, who have registered at this site.

I think this should be a reward which isn't that easy to achieve. The more you are motivated to record every single play.

---------

Just for those who are interested: currently on top is user
[ˈʏt͡səˌmat͡sə]
Germany
Elzach
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
with more than 37,000 recorded plays!
2 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
entwife wrote:
I like the idea of just having the straight forward 0.5K, 1K etc. rather than having levels.

One thing I wondered about, when I saw this idea come up on the microbadge request thread, was having a log slice (full circle or maybe semicircle) to represent the 'logged plays' aspect (with then the 1K/2K on top of the log image). It would be a clear image to use, and probably not already used for other microbadges, and perhaps easier to guess what it represented than just some general gaming image which might look like an 'I've got 1000 games' badge. Or maybe it would just be a bad pun!

The other options I wondered about was some sort of log book, open, with a 1K/2K on it, but that might be less distinctive.

Kim, I love the log idea. I think that's brilliant! Great suggestion! Thanks a lot!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
PzVIE wrote:
I just browsed through friendless stats, and approximately 800 people would qualify for copper, a little more than 20 for gold. And these are only those, who have registered at this site.

I think this should be a reward which isn't that easy to achieve. The more you are motivated to record every single play.

---------

Just for those who are interested: currently on top is user
[ˈʏt͡səˌmat͡sə]
Germany
Elzach
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
with more than 37,000 recorded plays!
Wow! That's incredible.

I agree that these badges shouldn't be a picnic to get. And yeah, 1, 5, and 10 were my original ideas, but Bryan brings up a few valid points in his arguments for the 1k, 2k, 3k idea. Maybe striking a balance between the two ideas is the best way to go.

How can we morph this from two separate good ideas, to one great one?

Maybe something like this:

.25k
.5k
1k (this badge is colored bronze and the overtext says bronze)
2k
3k
4k
5k (this badge is colored silver and the overtext says silver)
6k
7k
8k
9k
10k (this badge is colored gold and the overtext says gold)
15k
20k (this badge is colored platinum and the overtext says platinum)

Does this method invalidate the "metals" system? I think it could be a decent idea.

The people who only want the metals can only buy those ones if they wish, and the people who want to track their play achievements throughout their entirety can buy them all.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
Avatar
Microbadge: "Made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs."Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: English syntax to Jedi not important is!Microbadge: Star Wars fanMicrobadge: Star Wars: Rebellion fan
Ryan, go for it! meeple

Just a few more thoughts and why I support your original suggestion of 1k/5k/10k:

How many games does one play in a year?

I play between 20 and 30 games a month, that makes about 300 a year. A real Geek with more time on his hands can easily reach copper in two years. Family men like me would probably need much longer. Also, if you prefer quick card games, your score can go up real fast. When I play The City with my wife, we often play 10 games in one and a half hour. When I have an 18xx evening with the guys, we play two games at max.

So the question is how fast do you want the average player be able to grab such a microbadge?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
PzVIE wrote:
Just for those who are interested: currently on top is user
[ˈʏt͡səˌmat͡sə]
Germany
Elzach
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
with more than 37,000 recorded plays!
Well... the bulk of those plays come from games that are pretty quick... Black Box, Yahtzee, Tichu, RftG. And there's some double counting going on as you're seeing logged plays of expansions (Carc:Inns & Cathedrals, RftG:Rebel vs Imperium) where presumably the base game and expansion are both being logged. I was impressed by 301 plays of Brass though.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
 
 
 


 
 
 


 
 
 


 




We have these fantastic designs (still in progress) from both
Jonna
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
admin
designer
"Live your truth. Express your love. Share your enthusiasm. Take action towards your dreams. Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." ― Steve Maraboli
badge
नमस्ते (Namaste) – I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, of truth, of light and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.
Avatar
Microbadge: InfinityMicrobadge: AumMicrobadge: Ishayas' Ascension - Praise, Gratitude, Love and CompassionMicrobadge: Beyond infinityMicrobadge: Unity


and


Geert VG
Belgium
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Microbadge: I'm screwed!Microbadge: I'm screwed!Microbadge: I was here when the Geek got rebranded!Microbadge: I'm screwed!Microbadge: I'm screwed!


Jonna's are the log design, and Geert's are the tree stump. Jonna had an idea to use her design for all the basic levels, but to use Geert's for the metal milestone badges. I worry about consistency, but also like the idea, as both designs are fantastic. So I leave it to you.

Poll
Should the log be used for the regular levels, and the stump be used for the metal levels?
Yes
It should be the other way around
I think it should be ONLY the log
I think it should be ONLY the stump
Other - Please comment
      12 answers
Poll created by Sandmanx82
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan James
United States
Commerce Township
Michigan
flag msg tools
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
badge
YES, DAMMIT!
Avatar
Microbadge: I completed the 100 Play ChallengeMicrobadge: Futurama fanMicrobadge: I have at least 4,000 logged game plays!Microbadge: I play with green!Microbadge: Geek of the Week
Also I realize I just edited my previous post. Whoops. You can see all this happening at: [listitem=2696206][/listitem]
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   |