Brandon Hall
msg tools
Microbadge: Far Off Games "Xia: Legends of a Drift System" Contest participantMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG poster
In other words:

There is one basestar on the CFB. There is a second basestar on the Main Game Board.

A Cylon's turn approaches and he attempts to place a basestar on the CFB. Does the sector with a basestar in it already jump in, following the rules for running out of components?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy G
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
By Meow Command!
badge
Mold the chaos into something beautiful
Microbadge: Plays Games with LoverMicrobadge: Love is like a butterfly:  It goes where it pleases...Microbadge: I'm a Cat Lady!Microbadge: ...and it pleases wherever it goes.Microbadge: I rescued my pets from an animal shelter
No, that's in the official FAQ.

Q: What happens if a Cylon player uses the Basestar Bridge location to place a basestar on the Cylon Fleet game board if both basestars are already on either the main game board or the Cylon Fleet game board?
A: Nothing. All basestars would remain where they are.

ETA: The component limitation rule is about basestar activations. In the case of the Basestar Bridge action, that is not a basestar activation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Hall
msg tools
Microbadge: Far Off Games "Xia: Legends of a Drift System" Contest participantMicrobadge: Level 01 BGG poster
Thanks. I searched the FAQ (instead of reading it again) and must have not put the proper keyword in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls