They call me....
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
Microbadge: Alan R. Moon fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: RICHARDS!!!
I am really annoyed that so few people have complained lately about inappropriate game ads. What is wrong with people? I mean, I'm sure that I'm missing a ton of these ads, because I donate to BGG and enable ad-blocking, in what can really only be viewed as a totally spiteful means of preventing revenue from breast-centric advertisements, but that shouldn't prevent me from enjoying an endless parade of uptight, sexually repressed, gendercentric, militant feminist, or other angry BGGers complaining about some giant cartoony mammary glands every few minutes. Am I really supposed to believe that either the ads or the complainers have taken a vacation?

Are the moderators quashing these humorous and enjoyable complaint threads for some unknown reason? It's hard to believe that the "breast milk" (really, these threads are mother's milk to me) is just drying up like that! I suspect chicanery and worse on the part of the administration, here.

Oh, never mind, I found some!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
Microbadge: I don't use microbadges
Well don't be hoardy -- let's see it! In fact, can we make this the Breast-centric Picture Association Thread?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian S.
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Rahdo Runs Through fanMicrobadge: :VMicrobadge: Deadpool, the Merc with a Mouth fan
Don't forget to petition for removing Busen Memo from BGG as well while you're at it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Yucata.de playerMicrobadge: MichiganMicrobadge: Depression and Mental Health AwarenessMicrobadge: Platinum Folding@Home donatorMicrobadge: Board Game Arena player

He could care less about removing Busen Memo, he just wants to see a plethora of threads demanding such. Am I right?

(Btw, Josh, I suspected it was you as soon as I saw that thread title.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
They call me....
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
Games? People still play games??
badge
Specious arguments are not proof of trollish intent.
Microbadge: Alan R. Moon fanMicrobadge: equalsMicrobadge: RICHARDS!!!
Busen Memo is actually way harder than it seems it should be. A few pairs of the breasts in that game are inordinately similar, and time pressure can louse up the whole experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls