Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » General

Subject: Demo Decks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The owner of my FLGS recently attended an open house at one of their suppliers where the game was being demo'd. The FLGS said they would be getting demo decks as well. Anyone else heard anything like this? Anyone know when?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dallas Honeycutt
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mb
btrhoads wrote:
The owner of my FLGS recently attended an open house at one of their suppliers where the game was being demo'd. The FLGS said they would be getting demo decks as well. Anyone else heard anything like this? Anyone know when?

Just curious, did you FLGS say anything about what his impression was when he saw the game demonstrated? I am EXTREMELY excited to get my hands on this game and play it, but I am wondering if the actual experience is going to match the press releases and blogs I have been reading about it online. I would love to hear some actual input from someone that has either played it or seen it played......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Demo deck should be hitting your FLGS this week. I haw my stores copy and have been playing it at home, prepping for demos.

Very small part of the scenario, gives a good feel of the mechanics though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.