Salmon Run» Forums » General

Subject: 5th player expansion question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
A B
msg tools
mbmbmb
Is the new eagle card which comes with the 5th player expansion titled

'The Bald Eagle', or is it a 'Golden Eagle'?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Zachary1234 wrote:
Is the new eagle card which comes with the 5th player expansion titled

'The Bald Eagle', or is it a 'Golden Eagle'?
Neither. It is just "The Eagle."

The working title was "Golden Eagle" and I think that is still referenced in the rules. Just like "The Bear" was known as the "Black Bear"

What comes in the 5th player expansion is the same as what comes in the basic game (types, not quantities) as it is just giving you more cards to support another player.

The expansions (which might have been Kickstarter Exclusives) are the Grizzly Bear and the Bald Eagle. [ ETA: it looks like the Grizzly was also packaged with the 5th Player expansion. But the Bald Eagle is till separate, I think - I got everything with the KS version so not sure how things are packaged for retail ]

So to recap:
"The Bear" and "The Eagle" in the base game
"The Grizzly Bear" and "The Bald Eagle" are expansions.
"The Black Bear" and "The Golden Eagle" do not exist except as errata in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Catron
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian is correct. The golden eagle and black bear cards listed on the contents page of the expansion were just working titles of the regular eagle and bear cards. The bald eagle is the only KS exclusive. The expansion comes with Grizzly cards while KS backers at a certain level also recieved Grizzly cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A B
msg tools
mbmbmb
Further expansion material.
Are there any further expansions being mooted, after a while? What are some of the idea contained? I know that fisherman have been added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls