GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,241 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Roads to Moscow: Battles of Mozhaysk and Mtsensk, 1941» Forums » General

Subject: Countersheet Problem rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had a lot of difficulty punching out the counters from all 3 counter sheets. It took probably 4 times as much time as normal and I had to repair a half dozen delaminated counters even after trying to be careful. This is the first time I have had a problem with GMT counter sheets.

Are any of you having a problem punching out the counters for this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cawley
United States
Anthem
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I did notice the tabs holding the pieces to the frame were thicker than usual, less fully cut to the corners. I didn't have delamination issues, but so far I've only pucnhed out the counters for scenario #3 (The Tank Brigades, a 3 turn intro scenario).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pavel Korpos
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lately I feel that games are released (not only by GMT) for collectors rather than players...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Linxweiler
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They were definitely a little thicker and "wetter" (if you've punched a lot of counters, you know the feeling I'm describing) than the typical GMT game. I took my time and was able to separate everything without serious delamination--a few corners got a little fanned, but I clipped them anyway. The final result was very nice to work with. Just some extra time to get them separated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
しんぶん赤旗
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine were fine, are you sure your blade was sharp?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Kmak
United States
Parrish
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have never had to use a blade. 20+ games - 14 from GMT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JE SUIS VENU. J'AI VU. JE SUIS PARTI.
msg tools
badge
Smooth sailing here. No complaints with my countersheets. I really like the color and variety of units, looking forward to playing this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Korting
Netherlands
Hoorn
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received a miscut sheet (#2) which got replaced by GMT. Great customer service as always.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.