Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
I see this has been discussed a little on ConsimWorld, but I don't think they came to an answer.

Anyway, I think there must be a cut-and-paste error on the The Empire Important Cards player aid. For the card Continental Blockade, the player aid says, "The Player must play the card once Spain has no fleet or has suffered defeat (minor or major)".

This is a rewording of the text from the card Snare of Bayonne, and I presume is there by mistake. I imagine the text should read "Must be played as an [sic] mandatory event as soon as possible if all the French Fleets are destroyed or blockaded", as on the Continental Blockade card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reinhard Mueller
Germany
Gauting
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Salo sila wrote:

Anyway, I think there must be a cut-and-paste error on the The Empire Important Cards player aid. For the card Continental Blockade, the player aid says, "The Player must play the card once Spain has no fleet or has suffered defeat (minor or major)".

This is a rewording of the text from the card Snare of Bayonne, and I presume is there by mistake. I imagine the text should read "Must be played as an [sic] mandatory event as soon as possible if all the French Fleets are destroyed or blockaded", as on the Continental Blockade card.
Yes, most definitive. The text on the card itself is correct (at least in the german version). German playaid is wrong in this regard, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls