Mike Motsinger
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
My friend fought this villain the other night and I told him it was just the Shield heroes in his hand, he thought it was all his Shield agents he had everywhere. Who was right?
Thanks,
Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Knobbly Savage
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Motz55 wrote:
My friend fought this villain the other night and I told him it was just the Shield heroes in his hand, he thought it was all his Shield agents he had everywhere. Who was right?
Thanks,
Mike

The Villain you are talking about is the Destroyer, from the Enemies of Asgard. His Fight effect says "KO all your SHIELD Heroes."

Neither of you was correct; look at p. 16 in the rules, "Your Heroes" & "Heroes You Have":

Rules p. 16 wrote:
These phrases include both the cards in
your hand and the cards you have played
this turn. The Heroes in your deck and
discard pile don’t count.

So your friend would have had to KO both any SHIELD Agents he had played and any that were still in his hand, but he would not get to strip his discard pile and his deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Motsinger
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Thanks for the clarification. It's hard to keep track of this stuff in the heat of battle sometimes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R N
msg tools
mb
Card Name: Destroyer
Villain Group: Enemies of Asgard
Attack: 7
Victory Points: 5
Effect:
Fight: KO all your Shield Heroes.
Escape: Each player KOs two of their Heroes.

For the Fight effect, you would KO all the Shield Heroes that you played this turn and all the Shield Heroes in your Hand (which unforunately includes Nick Fury Too).

The Shield cards in your deck and discard piles remain there.

Edit: And... someone posted it while I was typing it out..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.