Jailton Damasceno
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if it will be available again? BGG Store, Asmodee or
Lautapelit.fi?

(I am not considering paying the amounts asked on ebay)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radoslaw Polanski
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For now, only availability is ebay, prices are crazy.

Lautapelit.fi was claiming that another reprint is plausible in the second half of the year. Also it is still possible that both Pulsar and Supernova will be included in Fan Pack this year. But I can not quote the source, was somewhere here on BGG.

I think we need to be patient for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe Lautapelit.fi will be producing more around Essen (in line with the ship pack that they'll be producing).

Found the link:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/11726786#11726786

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rynvord wrote:

Lautapelit.fi was claiming that another reprint is plausible in the second half of the year. Also it is still possible that both Pulsar and Supernova will be included in Fan Pack this year. But I can not quote the source, was somewhere here on BGG.

It's definitely just a "ship pack":
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/12166419#12166419

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radoslaw Polanski
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
Rynvord wrote:

It's definitely just a "ship pack":
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/12166419#12166419
Mathue - please read carefully "However, we can already say that the main thing will be the ships. There will be additional stuff too", so it is not just Ship Pack. Lets wait for more official info and we will know what will be included, for sure it is not going to be ships only. Lautapelit was already confirming that they see what is the demand for Pulsar and Supernova and it is highly plausible that both will be reprinted this year again, also plausibly around October, near Essen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rynvord wrote:

Mathue - please read carefully "However, we can already say that the main thing will be the ships. There will be additional stuff too", so it is not just Ship Pack. Lets wait for more official info and we will know what will be included, for sure it is not going to be ships only. Lautapelit was already confirming that they see what is the demand for Pulsar and Supernova and it is highly plausible that both will be reprinted this year again, also plausibly around October, near Essen.
If you note the above link (in response to the OP), however, it very specifically states that Supernova and Pulsar will not be included. I should have shared both links in my reply specific to your comment.

Here is that link:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/11726786#11726786
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radoslaw Polanski
Poland
Cracow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great comment, but leads nowhere. Besides - "Lautapelit.fi was claiming that another reprint is plausible in the second half of the year. Also it is still possible that both Pulsar and Supernova will be included in Fan Pack this year".

I will only stress out that there are two, separate sentences there. And a very important, I can say even 'crucial' link saying "also is it still possible". I didn't said it will be, certainly I said It might be reprinted in general, even separately from the ship pack.

Love this kind of discussion, leads owhere, we are arguing about details, rumors, what was said, while nothing was in fact officially announced. In one word - pointless. My only hope is that Jailton is satisfied with the answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rynvord wrote:
Great comment, but leads nowhere. Besides - "Lautapelit.fi was claiming that another reprint is plausible in the second half of the year. Also it is still possible that both Pulsar and Supernova will be included in Fan Pack this year".

I will only stress out that there are two, separate sentences there. And a very important, I can say even 'crucial' link saying "also is it still possible". I didn't said it will be, certainly I said It might be reprinted in general, even separately from the ship pack.

Love this kind of discussion, leads owhere, we are arguing about details, rumors, what was said, while nothing was in fact officially announced. In one word - pointless. My only hope is that Jailton is satisfied with the answer.
Are we arguing?

I was just providing the latest information from the publisher. So the "discussion" lead to a very specific answer provided by the publisher. Seems like we came to a point.

The publisher can always reverse the decision to include the promos, but Toni's comment seems pretty cut and dry on the situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jailton Damasceno
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all the replies folks. Lets just hopefuly wait for later this year.
Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Speidel
Canada
Medicine Hat
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
what are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received an email from Lautapelit and it said that there will be a reprint before Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jailton Damasceno
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good news!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plaid Dragon
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Technically this is "before Christmas".

Anyone heard anything?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Apostle Green
United States
Lake County
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
That is not dead which can eternal lie
Microbadge: Coffee - gets me going!Microbadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: Hazardous microbadge - CLOSED DOWN FOR PUBLIC SAFETY!Microbadge: Philip K. Dick fanMicrobadge: Nothing Personal fan
Plaid_Dragon wrote:

Anyone heard anything?
That's funny. I was just about to post the same thing. Nothing in the BGG Store yet, nothing on Lautapelit.fi that I could find (I had to muddle through the site with Google Web Page Translation help, so it's possible I missed it.) It's not listed in the Eclipse product section of their site (although Supernova is... with a cost of €0.00 so I assume that means it's not available either.)

I'm thinking this does not bode well for seeing Pulsar before Christmas (Christmas 2013, anyway.) shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theapostlegreen wrote:
Plaid_Dragon wrote:

Anyone heard anything?
That's funny. I was just about to post the same thing. Nothing in the BGG Store yet, nothing on Lautapelit.fi that I could find (I had to muddle through the site with Google Web Page Translation help, so it's possible I missed it.) It's not listed in the Eclipse product section of their site (although Supernova is... with a cost of €0.00 so I assume that means it's not available either.)

I'm thinking this does not bode well for seeing Pulsar before Christmas (Christmas 2013, anyway.) shake
It may have been delayed due to the Fan Pack delay since they were being produced together, and likely shipping together....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Apostle Green
United States
Lake County
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Coffee - gets me going!Microbadge: Autism AwarenessMicrobadge: Hazardous microbadge - CLOSED DOWN FOR PUBLIC SAFETY!Microbadge: Philip K. Dick fanMicrobadge: Nothing Personal fan
mfaulk80 wrote:
theapostlegreen wrote:
Plaid_Dragon wrote:

Anyone heard anything?

It may have been delayed due to the Fan Pack delay since they were being produced together, and likely shipping together....
I thought the Fan Pack content was deferred at the present time, per http://boardgamegeek.com/article/12166419#12166419. When was the Fan Pack resuscitated?

(And, wasn't the word from Lautapelit that Fan Pack would *not* include Supernova and Pulsar?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
From what I recall that is correct.

But they were going to be manufactured at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulkner
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theapostlegreen wrote:
mfaulk80 wrote:
theapostlegreen wrote:
Plaid_Dragon wrote:

Anyone heard anything?

I thought the Fan Pack content was deferred at the present time, per http://boardgamegeek.com/article/12166419#12166419. When was the Fan Pack resuscitated?

(And, wasn't the word from Lautapelit that Fan Pack would *not* include Supernova and Pulsar?)
Then I mean "ship pack one" which was delayed a bit due to an issue with the plastic quality of the ships....

And, yes. They will be available separately, but I believe they are running in the same production chain. A delay in one could very well mean a delay in the other...

Also, I wouldn't say that the "fan pack" was deferred as much as it was streamlined and renamed "ship pack one" even though it includes some goodies that aren't just bonus ship molds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Apostle Green
United States
Lake County
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mfaulk80 wrote:
theapostlegreen wrote:
mfaulk80 wrote:
theapostlegreen wrote:
Plaid_Dragon wrote:

Anyone heard anything?

Then I mean "ship pack one" which was delayed a bit due to an issue with the plastic quality of the ships....

And, yes. They will be available separately, but I believe they are running in the same production chain. A delay in one could very well mean a delay in the other...

Also, I wouldn't say that the "fan pack" was deferred as much as it was streamlined and renamed "ship pack one" even though it includes some goodies that aren't just bonus ship molds.
Mathue, I think you've had your ear to the ground on this more than most of us, so thanks for the info! I do recall the same about Ship Pack 1 - there are a few extras like the Turn Order expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls