Hide
6 Posts

Kanzume Goddess» Forums » General

Subject: North goddess rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomas S Tomas S
msg tools
Is in game goddess Skadi. In kickstarter there is art but no information about her.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/370924922/kanzume-goddes...

Are Ceres and Mars only gods, who were add into game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Reasoner
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Tomas,

Hi. Skadi and The Norns are promo cards that were made for Kickstarter backers. They are now available only at conventions as prizes for play events(tournament-ish).

You can go to our website www.japanimegames.com to see a list of conventions we'll be at.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Vazquez
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Here's the info you wanted.

These 2 Gods are from buying the game from Japanime Games directly.

Mars God of War

Quote:

TYRANNY During your Starting Phase you may pay 1 Energy. If you do, whenever a God is damaged by a Warrior card you used this turn, that player must put a card from their hand into the Netherworld at random. (Activate this ability only once per turn.)
BLOODTHIRST During your End Phase, if you played at least one O Warrior card this turn, you may pay 1 Energy. If you do, refill your hand to 6 cards instead of 5.

Ceres Goddess of the Harvest

Quote:

GOLDEN TOUCH During your Starting Phase, you may pay 1 Energy. If you do, choose a player. During that player's next Play Phase they must play all Warrior cards as though they were Bishop cards. (Activate this ability only once per turn)
PASTORAL WIND During your Play Phase, you may pay 1 Energy. If you do, you may draw 2 cards and each other player may draw one card. (Activate this ability only once per turn)

These are 2 gods are from Tournament play at conventions.

Skadi Fury of the Mountains

Quote:

PORTEND During your Play Phase you may pay 1 Engery. If you do, look at the top 5 cards of your deck. You may reveal a O Warrior card and add it to your hand. Place the remaining cards in your Discard Pile.
MARTYR During your Play Phase you pay 1 Energy. If you do, choose one Warrior card you played this turn. You may use one of its Act abilities and then put that card into the Netherworld.

The Norns Fate of the Gods

Quote:

URTHR During your Play Phase, you may pay 1 Energy and discard a O Warrior card from your hand. If you do, choose a God. That God gains 2 Energy.
VERTHANDI During your Play Phase, you may pay 1 Energy and discard a O Warrior card from your hand. If you do, each opponent chooses and discards a Warrior card or any 2 cards from their hand.
SKULD During your Play Phase, you may pay 1 Energy and discard a O Warrior card from your hand. If you do, draw 2 cards.

Btw The Norns are "Ah My Goddess" if you like Anime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred nolastname
msg tools
I'm searcging for theses promotionnal cards and i want to request from one who has theses rares cards : Could you scan theses cards in good quality and (if possible in real format 8.8 x 6.3 cm )

Thanks !

(Sorry for my poor english but i'm french ^^ )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Vazquez
United States
Pasadena
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yeah as far as I've seen, They're out of print. I've been doing conventions for Japanime Games and I haven't seen any in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Newhoff

Kansas
msg tools
What are they worth?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.