Subject: Won my first game on day 13 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riccardo Menozzi
Italy
Reggio Emilia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, this game is amazing. From the simple but engaging artwork to the straight-forward but deep mechanics, it really is a nice little gem.

I guess I had lot of luck, the dice were rolling on my side (lots of constructs found on 1st search, only had to spend a second day activating a construct twice and I also got one modified zero search)
I fought only 3 monsters, one of which was The Unnamed. That came out completely random, but luckily I already had the Golden Chassis activated and with only 1 wound I was able to bring home the Ancient Tome, which to me is really the most powerful Treasure.
After that, a couple more searches activation and the final link value was 7, I rested a couple days and bring it down to 5. Final activation succeeded on first try.
I delayed Doomsday two times thanks to the zero search and one surplus energy.
I didn't even use my belt tool...

Really, I think I had the most lucky first game of all time, since I realize myself this is not an easy game to win.
But it was a blast anyway, and this "easy" win only makes me want to try again and again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
Microbadge: Solitaire GamerMicrobadge: SoloCon attendeeMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Gaming is best soloMicrobadge: Solo Eurogamer
Congrats on your win, Riccardo! It's a fantastic game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls