Subject: Maximal Effect + Rejuvenate rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Berry
United States
Denver
CO - Colorado
flag msg tools
Microbadge: I use free shipping as an excuse to buy more gamesMicrobadge: Terraforming Mars fanMicrobadge: The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild fanMicrobadge: Gizmos fanMicrobadge: I play with yellow!
If I play Maximal Effect's basic effect, removing Rejuvenate from the game, can I choose more than one effect? Can I ready a Unit and heal a wound and make a green mana? Or can only a single effect be replicated?

Rejuvenate
Heal 1, draw a card, gain a green mana token, or ready a level I or II Unit.
G: Heal 2, draw two cards, gain a green mana crystal to your inventory, or ready a level I, II or III Unit.

Maximal Effect
When you play this, play another Action card with it. Use the basic effect of that card three times. Then, throw away that card.
R: When you play this, play another Action card with it. Use the advanced effect of that card two times (for free). Then, throw away that card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Gaia Project fanMicrobadge: Gloomhaven fanMicrobadge: Vladimir Chvátil fanMicrobadge: KeyForge fan
You can choose each time, exactly as if you would play that card 3 times
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yaakov Simon
Israel
Bet Shemesh
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Sushi Go! fanMicrobadge: The Dice Tower fanMicrobadge: Parent of Three Girls and One BoyMicrobadge: Lords and Ladies of Yucata Guild - MemberMicrobadge: Through the Ages: A Story of Civilization fan
Nice combo! Hadn't thought of that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls