Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sister Mary had an encounter at The Unnameable (the encounter card was from the Kingsport Expansion) that resulted in her being Lost in Time and Space. However, she can't be lost in time and space, so I moved her to South Church instead. Does she have a second encounter at that location? This is different from a card that reads "Move to X location and have an encounter there."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have been LiTaS at all and would have just remained at the location that caused her to be LiTaS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:
Sister Mary had an encounter at The Unnameable (the encounter card was from the Kingsport Expansion) that resulted in her being Lost in Time and Space. However, she can't be lost in time and space, so I moved her to South Church instead. Does she have a second encounter at that location? This is different from a card that reads "Move to X location and have an encounter there."

Leave her in the Unnameable. Arkham Encounter phase for Sister Mary over. Next investigator.....

EDIT: Neuroblast beat me to the punch. laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, her card reads "Guardian Angel - Any Phase: Sister Mary is never Lost in Time and Space. Instead, if her Sanity is 0, she returns to Arkham Asylum. If her Stamina is 0, she returns to St. Mary's Hospital. If neither her Sanity or her Stamina are 0, she returns to South Church." I didn't see any reference to "If she is not in an Other World at all."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:
Well, her card reads "Guardian Angel - Any Phase: Sister Mary is never Lost in Time and Space. Instead, if her Sanity is 0, she returns to Arkham Asylum. If her Stamina is 0, she returns to St. Mary's Hospital. If neither her Sanity or her Stamina are 0, she returns to South Church." I didn't see any reference to "If she is not in an Other World at all."

If that's what the card says, then she'd just go to South Church. Don't have my copy/rules near me so I don't know for certain. Read it literally. It says bother about her having to be in an other world, but the sanity/stamina conditions cover those scenarios.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:

OK, didn't have her investigator card in front of me. I would move her to the South Church and end her turn. Her card does not say to have another encounter.

EDIT: Neuroblast again!! ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, that was how I ruled it. It sort of makes thematic sense that when she gets sucked through a dimensional tear or whatever, she ends up at the church instead of lost in time and space. It also put me in a good position to seal a gate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To the Church with her. I've taken advantage of this to get across town when a Dimensional Shambler was blocking my way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can take the Dimensional Shambler Express ...it should be along any moment...however, if you're trying to get to the nearest Gate, might I suggest the Nightgaunt Taxi Service
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.