Popular Tags: [View All]
Kahla & Phil Bellhouse
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Does anyone know where i can order a copy of this game from? Myself and my wife are really hanging out for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Ryder
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bezier Games posted a tweet late last week saying that the new printing would be arriving in two weeks...so if you can hold out just a little longer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Ryder
United States
Silver Spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like a dolt, I didn't stop to check your location...hopefully copies will make it your way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
Microbadge: I am a Live Action Spam HunterMicrobadge: It's not over 'til it's overMicrobadge: Thumbs up says 'I Love You' in that icky BGG kinda way.Microbadge: Chaotic GoodMicrobadge: I love Europe
Moved from News to General
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob (he/him)
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
will Bezier games not ship directly to you?

BOb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kahla & Phil Bellhouse
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this. I have just place a pre order. Looking forward to playing it in August/September when I receive it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Taylor
United States
Somerset
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was gonna say I would trade you mine, but the shipping to Australia might be expensive. but we could look into it if you want, message me if interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kahla & Phil Bellhouse
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just an update.

Preordered a copy of the 2nd reprint back in June and only today went and checked my gmail account to find an email saying that this game had been disptached on the 16th July and with a tracking number.

Went to USPS and inputted the tracking number to find that the parcel is at the Post Office . Hopefully will be delivered today or tomorrow.

Awesome service guys, And my wife and I look forward to getting this onto the table soonest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls