GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,707 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Tiny Grimes

Huntington Beach
California
msg tools
mb
The Smuggler's Den is pleased to announce "The Regional to End all Regionals." The details and open sign up are included in the link below. But in short this will be a tournament in which you have one week to play each round. There will be 4 rounds of swiss with a cut to the top 8. There is no entry fee and there will be prizes. This will be by far the most competitve field assembled thus far for the game with I'm guessing at least 25 regionals won between the entrants. Come show your stuff and/or have a good time playing some Star Wars LCG.

http://www.cardgamedb.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8661-offic...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
Shame it's not more European friendly, would have liked to show our dominance once again
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiny Grimes

Huntington Beach
California
msg tools
mb
I wouldn't say it's not international friendly. There are plenty of international players in the field. There just has to be a common time zone agreement or it becomes completely not feasible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
We managed with the 128 person netrunner tournament to do a top 32 US v EU without any US only time zone language.

That put me off, it seems terribly US biased ( can't play US time? Take a loss. )

Edit: love the podcast btw. Great stuff!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiny Grimes

Huntington Beach
California
msg tools
mb
I'm running the tournament by myself and I don't think I have the resources and time to try to track two separate mini tournaments. Plus, it seems to me (and I could be wrong) that Netrunner is way more popular outside of the US than SW is. Is this incorrect? I haven't seen that many international SW players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiny Grimes

Huntington Beach
California
msg tools
mb
Only one day to go before signups close.

We're up to 44 people and climbing fast. Tell all your friends and shout it from the rooftops. Pass the word that this tournament is also for newer players so don't be scared if you think that you aren't good enough to play in a tournament. Just join in and have some fun. Remember signups will close Sunday night so I can get the pairings out. Don't be that person who waited too long and missed out, sign up today!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.