Whats 4T
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know this is a long shot (just measured the range), but me and my friend have recently pooled our resources for X Wing and we have too many Tie Advanced(s... s).

So we're looking to swap either:-

A complete Tie Advanced expansion (with the mini, all pilots, cards, tokens etc) for any other complete expansion.

Or

All the pilots, cards and tokens for a Tie Advanced (but not the mini) with the pilots, cards and tokens from the Tie Fighter expansion.

Goes without saying, but it's all in good condition. Oh I said it.

I live in London, UK but will send pretty much anywhere as long as the delivery charge warrants it.

Cheers

Whats4t robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DB Draft
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Good luck, some would say 1 TIE Advanced is too many but I have 3 and that is enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Whats 4T
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yeah, I tried to field three Darth Vadars but I got found out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DB Draft
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Cloning is perfectly "canon" for Star Wars so I would allow it, he can also ride shotgun in several shuttles as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil, the Tusken Tactician
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know that scene in the World War Z trailer where millions of zombies are piling up over each other to get over a massive wall? In terms of the reaction to your offer to exchange TIE-Advanced, don't expect that.

That said, Captain Jonus may help bring the TIE-Advanced back into squads, so I would hold onto them (you'll have no choice anyway, so you may as well enjoy it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a single TIE Advanced owner who would love a second Squad Leader and another Swarm Tactics (not to mention another Push the Limits if you have any of those to spare). But shipping from the UK is probably prohibitively expensive (e.g. might as well purchase another expansion locally).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Whats 4T
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Darth and Maarek will be disappointed. They were looking forward to going to a new home. Hang on, this isn't Toy Story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Whats 4T
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, that might be a bit of a faff. Thanks for the offer though. I'm beginning to think I should just keep the Tie Advanced and buy an extra Tie. Seems a bit of overkill since I only want the pilots - Howlrunner etc...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls