Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Stahl
United States
Bangor
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The little lady and I are making a trip from Maine to Orlando to check out Hogwarts in a couple days, and I was wondering if anyone had some 'must visit' game shop suggestions, preferably within striking distance of I95.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Seymour
United States
Maynard
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Myriad Games in Manchester NH is pretty nice. just your average game shop, but with a good selection and some good used games too, also a lot of preowned miniatures (warhammer and warmachine) if youre into that as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew H
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As you head through MD:

Canton Games in Baltimore and Games and Stuff in Glen Burnie (20 minutes off 95).

Don't know if they're "must visit" shops, but they both have great selection and friendly staff. If you need something fresh halfway through your drive, might be worth a stop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo
United States
Downingtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Solitary Man
Microbadge: Solitaire GamerMicrobadge: SoloCon attendeeMicrobadge: 1 Player Guild - Together We Game AloneMicrobadge: Gaming is best soloMicrobadge: Solo Eurogamer
In the Philadelphia, PA, area, you can run over to The Games Keep in West Chester, PA. Karl is a good guy and he's got an excellent selection on hand. thumbsup

Karl Kemmerer
United States
West Chester
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Have a safe trip and enjoy Orlando!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Omar Montalvo
United States
Thorndale
PENNSYLVANIA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mo7189 wrote:
In the Philadelphia, PA, area, you can run over to The Games Keep in West Chester, PA. Karl is a good guy and he's got an excellent selection on hand. thumbsup

Karl Kemmerer
United States
West Chester
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

Have a safe trip and enjoy Orlando!
I second this suggestion. small and quaint but has a great selection. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls