Popular Tags: [View All]
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Season 3 of the Netrunner League at the Wandering Dragon will feature a new format!

Monday Night will still be the official Netrunner night, however if you can't make it  you can play as many games per week as you want, on any day of the week. Scoring will follow tournament scoring, however there is no time limit on the match.  At the end of the league, the winner will be the player with the highest average Prestige Points.  We will celebrate the end of the league with a tournament seeded by league standings.

Prizes will be given out for completing Netrunner Achievements!  When you sign up, you will receive a bingo card with a number of challenges (anything from Play as Jinteki to Come Back from a 0-6 deficit and win).  Keep track of your achievements; every "Bingo!" you earn is worth prizes!

Hope to see you there!

The kickoff is tonight, players usually arrive between 6-7 PM.

The Wandering Dragon Game Shoppe
24026 W. Lockport St
Plainfield, IL 60544
www.wanderingdragon.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Fonck
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in Joliet, but I will not be able to make it tonight (family issues). I am not a tourney player nor have I bought cards from each and every set. But I would be interested in coming out for some tips and help in playing this game. I have the base set, a second set of the two dots cards for the base set, and What Lies Ahead in my collection. I am going to subscribe to this thread for continuing information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We'd love to have you whenever you can make it. We're "casually competitive", with some new players also learning the game. This week will be tough with the 4th but if you ever want to meet up for some casual games let me know, I work in Joliet and the Dragon is on the way home so I'm there quite a bit!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Fonck
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't even know that this place was around. I am an older family guy (45 married 22 years with four kids), so what is the player base like on Mondays? And really I have not even played a game of this yet. I have done a lot of reading, but no play experience at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We're all over 25-30, including two fellow dads! I've got two beginner friendly learner decks for tonight, and am always happy to run demos, as are the other league members. Anything we can do to continue growing the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Barrett
United States
Schaumburg
IL
flag msg tools
mbmb
Had fun tonight, beautiful game store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chill84 wrote:
Had fun tonight, beautiful game store.

Glad you had a good time! Hope to see you there again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Fonck
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How was this last Monday?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey we had a great time! We've had 7-8 players both nights, including two brand-new players playing with a single core set. Like I said in the first post, games can be played any day in the shop. On Monday nights they are going to have tables reserved for us, but if you want to get together to play other days, people seem to be meeting up and getting a few games in. The bulk of the prizes will NOT be dependent on league standings or playing every week, so don't feel like you will be missing out if you can't come in every 1 or 2 weeks.

If you (or anyone reading this) would like to PM me your email address, I can get you on the email list I'm using for league updates and to allow people to communicate to get together. Additionally, The Wandering Dragon has a recurring Meetup for Netrunner you can use to get in contact with people.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.